is it just me or is it that Some somali women have a habit staring at people in the streets ?

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Lol she can get some help but the rest need to chill and go find their men to go give them whatever
All their wives are always overweight too. They love mean mugging younger women too. Its not my fault your husband wants some excitement in his life :siilaanyolaugh:

Idk maybe cause all the other men are doing it? Its weird because when i jokingly flirt back they freeze up and leave me alone. I just assume they are testing to see if i am somali or not? Weird all around. I use to see barkhad abdi around the 24 mall and he was so disgusting.
Lol but he is big time now and i am thinking that your a gabar hopefully so be safe out there as these habayars/edos willing to take out fine young things at all costs sometimes

General Asad

Lol but he is big time now and i am thinking that your a gabar hopefully so be safe out there as these habayars/edos willing to take out fine young things at all costs sometimes
I am a gabar lol. I been followed for the last couple of weeks by alcoholics and madows and i have been on high alert. There is some sort of organ harvesting thing going on that is specifically targeting us and im not tryna die lol.

I am a gabar lol. I been followed for the last couple of weeks by alcoholics and madows and i have been on high alert. There is some sort of organ harvesting thing going on that is specifically targeting us and im not tryna die lol.
Lol shit i may get banned for this but oh well do you mean there are real pussy snatchers out there like them uganda breasts slicing hutus from hotel rwanda type of madness in the states damn

Lmao why are madows following folks damn weird and how old are

General Asad

Lol shit i may get banned for this but oh well do you mean there are real pussy snatchers out there like them uganda breasts slicing ****s from hotel rwanda type of madness in the states damn
Lmao i don't think you'll get banned for that (i said the n word like 590 times and im still here) but its much weirder than that. I live in a predominantly white area and is a safe place. Its slowly becoming dangerous because this big convienience store got shut down and the weirdos who work there are still there. They travel in groups, come in all shapes and sizes from the the wheelchair bound white guy who looks like hes gonna die to steroided black guy. There was asomali woman wit h kids that got jumped yesterday and fought em off and they stole her kid (almost). Someone saw and called 911 and they got bust for trafficking. Its scary :9uoofqd:

General Asad

Lmao why are madows following folks damn weird and how old are
Im 18. Madows fight everyone. They love fighting and robbing and just general violence. They'll be smiling one minute and the next will knock you out. Unhinged.

Lmao i don't think you'll get banned for that (i said the n word like 590 times and im still here) but its much weirder than that. I live in a predominantly white area and is a safe place. Its slowly becoming dangerous because this big convienience store got shut down and the weirdos who work there are still there. They travel in groups, come in all shapes and sizes from the the wheelchair bound white guy who looks like hes gonna die to steroided black guy. There was asomali woman wit h kids that got jumped yesterday and fought em off and they stole her kid (almost). Someone saw and called 911 and they got bust for trafficking. Its scary :9uoofqd:
Oh okay serious times as this happens in other places

General Asad

They are stealing organs because the boomers in the state are dying out and there are not enough transplants (allegedly). Most of them are wealthy businessman and women and no one has their type blood (Rh-). Really weird shit.

Oh
They are stealing organs because the boomers in the state are dying out and there are not enough transplants (allegedly). Most of them are wealthy businessman and women and no one has their type blood (Rh-). Really weird shit.
Oh okay as i heard this happening to young minority men all over the country for them rich cadan folks

Trending