Is it halal to give away my geeljire genes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Got a lesbian couple looking for a sperm donor, mid wa cadaan mida kale na wa madow. Both want to be impregnated by me.

I have been practicing nofap for 4 weeks and I was like why not just donate a part of me. At least my genes are going to survive after my demise.

@Bidaar Wanagsan Grand Mufti, do you have a fatwa?

DRACO

VIP
I have been practicing nofap for 4 weeks
chrisfreshhah.png
what a joker. wattpad is the place 4 u 2 write about your fetishes.

My Sufi wadaad told me that, just as the holy Bible says "Bear fruit and multiply", his doctrine is "Repent not when thy semen gushes". That was shortly after a revered Saudi wadaad said that women could breastfeed men to make them maxram. Subxanallah, who would've guessed pious sisters would be giving the nip to the boys in the hood. The doors of ijtihad are still open it seems. Open? They're detached from their hinges.

I think you need to inspect the moral character of these sisters you wanna make your generous donation to. I'd need to know, for example, do they pray salaat at the appointed hour? It's a great fitna to hand over your ejaculatory juices to those who don't bow with those who bow. Do they observe Ramadan? We've had cases where sisters play at piety to draw milk from a guy's loins only to be spotted turning tricks in the red light district the week after. Do they draw their garment over their bosom as the Noble Quran says? All of these and more need to be looked into before your noble specimen can be surrendered.

The nature of their ry needs to be explored too. For example, are they stealing nubile young things from lonely gents in the town, or can they be forgiven on the grounds that there is a superabundance of s in the district? As you can see this is a complex and inordinately tricky question. No simple answer can be given. The libertarian mujahideen will address this in a forthcoming book called: Can You Strangle Your Vertical Manhood For IVF? You may consult our bookshop for more details on this and other publications.

Wallaahu Musta'aan.

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
My Sufi wadaad told me that, just as the holy Bible says "Bear fruit and multiply", his doctrine is "Repent not when thy semen gushes". That was shortly after a revered Saudi wadaad said that women could breastfeed men to make them maxram. Subxanallah, who would've guessed pious sisters would be giving the nip to the boys in the hood. The doors of ijtihad are still open it seems. Open? They're detached from their hinges.

I think you need to inspect the moral character of these sisters you wanna make your generous donation to. I'd need to know, for example, do they pray salaat at the appointed hour? It's a great fitna to hand over your ejaculatory juices to those who don't bow with those who bow. Do they observe Ramadan? We've had cases where sisters play at piety to draw milk from a guy's loins only to be spotted turning tricks in the red light district the week after. Do they draw their garment over their bosom as the Noble Quran says? All of these and more need to be looked into before your noble specimen can be surrendered.

The nature of their ry needs to he explored too. For example, are they stealing nubile young things from lonely gents in the town, or can they be forgiven on the grounds that there is a superabundance of s in the district? As you can see this is a complex and inordinately tricky question. No simple answer can be given. The libertarian mujahideen will address this in a forthcoming book called: Can You Strangle Your Vertical Manhood For IVF? You may consult our bookshop for more details on this and other publications.

Wallaahu Musta'aan.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. How's your deportation going?

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿

The nature of their ry needs to be explored too. For example, are they stealing nubile young things from lonely gents in the town, or can they be forgiven on the grounds that there is a superabundance of s in the district? As you can see this is a complex and inordinately tricky question. No simple answer can be given. The libertarian mujahideen will address this in a forthcoming book called: Can You Strangle Your Vertical Manhood For IVF? You may consult our bookshop for more details on this and other publications.

Wallaahu Musta'aan.
Grand Mufti Bidaar, may Allah bless you with hur al ayn in this life and in the next.

I can't wait for your next publication, your descriptive and yet insightful fatwa has given me reassurance in the mercy of Allah SWT.
giphy.gif

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. How's your deportation going?
I sleep at a different location every night. I've had one too many close calls. I have to say, my Darood clansmen are pulling through for me. They take turns to give me asylum in their beautiful homes. It's a shame they won't give me their beautiful daughters, but you can't have everything. Thanks for your enquiry. You're one of the few people on here to ask how I'm coping in this ordeal. Maybe not all Somalis are black hearted after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending