Is Islam misogynistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Slavery was haram even in the prophets time. The Quran is the reason slavery ended. Allah rewards those who free a slave. Slavery for then wasn’t also based on skin colour, anyone that wasn’t from the specific land could be captured as a slave. Even the prophets wife Maria was a beautiful Egyptian Coptic slave whom he married (and she wasn’t black) You could have sex with a captured woman, but only with their permission, you’re not allowed to rape them. I’m not making excuses for being able to have sex with captured women, but stop lying they were not “slaves” you can’t force yourself on them.

I haven’t seen one verse in the Quran that’s barbaric. Yes it says slay the enemy etc etc but that’s not barbaric when it was a time of war and Islam is the kindest to war captives and women and children.

A lot of the things that people claim are part of Islam that seems barbaric isn’t even mentioned in the Quran people claim it’s Hadith but I don’t believe that. They’re either fabricated or very weak.
You can sugarcoat the reality of these practices the way you want to but what matters is how we should behave in today's society. Let Islam be a system of faith and worship. Let's not let any religion be a form of control.

Last edited:
Sunni Islam itself will become watered down. Many of it is already is. How many countries run sharia? Islam depends on its political nature to survive, and its being deprived of that.

As I stated in my previous post, political secularisation will probably minimise the role that orthodox Sunni Islam has in many Muslim societies. Nonetheless, this does not mean that orthodox Sunni Islam will become watered down as there will always exist a core group that adhere to classical orthodox Sunni Muslim beliefs. Like Orthodox Jews, some Muslims will always continue to carry the torch. For instance, in the State of Israel, there is religious diversity among Jews but a large percentage of Israeli citizens are Orthodox Jews. Considering how they breed like rabbits, they will probably be the majority demographic group in fifty years or so. It can also not be taken for granted that political secularisation will lead to the permanent demotion of orthodox Sunni Islam as evinced by the revival of Islam after the failure of post-independence secular Muslim governments to address social, political and economic ills.

You should probably know that I'm an apostate, if you don't already. I'm personally of the 'abandon it' crowd myself, but reform is inevitable.

I know that you are an apostate. I agreed with your first post because you made sense. 'Feminist Muslim', 'Gay Friendly Islam' etc. are oxymorons. Just because you are an apostate does not mean you have lost the ability to rationalise. You were Muslim once, and if I am not mistaken there was a period in your life when you sought salvation in Islam. You definitely have a basic understanding of Sunni orthodox Aqeedah. Hence, why you alluded to the fact that some people find it hard to abandon their religion even if it goes against their lifestyle, world view or perceived truth. Reign would be a perfect example of such an individual. It may seem perverse to some Muslims but I have more respect for an apostate that leaves Islam because they find it to be groundless than a Muslim that tries to argue that Islam has to adapt to modernity.

Furthermore, their rejection of indisputable Islamic truths such as those that stem directly from the Quran cannot be construed as a 'reformation'. Martin Luther's rejection of Catholic practices that were not rooted in scripture can be viewed as a reformation but what 'moderate' 'liberal' Muslims seek to do is the complete opposite as it is a rejection of scripture and the corruption of Islam. I agree with you that some Muslims have already started to ignore certain Ayats of the Quran because it does not sit well with them. Thus, why I advised Inquisitive that Muslim apostates in the West are not a threat to Islam as they do not have a voice in Muslim countries.

Most Muslims today would argue that ISIS are horrible terrorists that are committing atrocities.

Khalid bin Walid if he could speak from his grave today would be like, "Nigga wut?". After he appoints you to community muezzin cuz u has a nice voice and all, of course.

I think you are wrong on this one. Terrorist groups such as Isis do not adhere to classical jihad theory when waging war. There are rules surrounding how and when jihad should be waged. No one can deny that Islam permits the taking of slaves under certain conditions or that jihad is incumbent upon Muslims when a call to arms is made by legitimate religious authority figures. However, the Takfir ideology of Isis and its indiscriminate targeting of Muslim/Non-Muslim civilians has no basis in the Quran, Hadiths or classical jihad theory.

It looks like with regards to custody me and @Reign were both wrong, the women has custody by default which she only forfeits if she marries again.

Custody can change hands if one of the parents doesn't fulfil the rights just like it does in the secular system, hence if the father is amoral, careless or unable to fulfil this right it goes to the mother even if she decides to remarry.

Same applies if the bum was irresponsible and unable to support his own child prior to her remarrying, he will loose custody by default for demonstrating his inability to handle custody due to neglect, this is how an Islamic court handles such a situation.

https://islamqa.info/en/20473

Of course it is. But it's perfectly understandable why a Muslim would not want to believe it to be so, in fact, some may even put a feminist spin on the faith. It's easier to perform little edits on your world view, such as, "Islam is a woman-friendly and fair system", than it is to change your entire belief system because of it, hence 'Muslim Feminists' and 'Gay Muslims' and so forth.

There will more and more of these contradictory Muslims to come.
I don’t think it’s contradictory at all. I think that it’s time that those who choose to identify as Muslim interpret the Quran and Hadith how they choose to do so.

I don’t like perpetuating islamophobia and I do value muslims who come forward and say they are queer and Muslim and back it up with their own interpretation. Religion and spirituality is a personal matter and there are multiple truths.

I like inclusivity and if muslims want to defend their faith and try to be anti-oppressive and inclusive it gives me hope.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
:denzelnigga:
I read a Hadith somewhere where the prophet (saw) says that any nation that has a female as a leader is cursed.

I love the prophet and he was perfect so I will assume that’s a weak or fabricated Hadith.

Idk why people think women are weak or can’t lead when women are good critical thinkers. Some may say women are lead by emotions, but I could say the same for men. They start wars out of anger and pride for goodness sake which kills thousands of innocent people in the process. If that isn’t being lead by emotions I don’t know what is.

Take a look at Trump, he’s about to start a war because he’s stupid and emotional.
In a Sharia court those children will go the man so no I don't have to, as for my own children I don't plan on having them here anyway, so your question doesn't even apply to me.

This forum is a great reflection why I would never raise children here because the nanny state takes full control and authority over them with free reign of satanic indoctrination, as a father allowing this to happen is the ultimate disservice to my children for which I will be judged upon.

I will provide the same education and protection that I was fortunate enough to have been granted myself so that I didn't end up like you questioning the the wisdom of Allah.

Coming against the laws of your creator takes you out of the fold of Islam which doesn't surprise me to much on sspot, seeing your whole pro transgenderism poison you been spewing across this forum was already suspect.

It's also why I would neither raise kids her nor marry any women from here, only an insane man would do this, your diatribe laced post only proves my point.

No to your first statement because they are raised in filth no different from you by irresponsible parents and as for your second statement that's pure slander from you.

More and more slander, show me exactly where I claim this? if anything I oppose any sane man from marrying women in the diaspora and leave them all to the Ajanabi's which I am on record reiterating many times on here.

Detoxing a Xalimo that has drank for a decade from that poisonous well embroiled deeply into materialism, doubt and exceeding love for worldly life is a mission impossible that could break your back.

That's just the nature of man the same way the lion kills all the baby cubs of his rival to bring the female into season. Whether you take the scientific materialist view (a lot worse) or the rational view of present times, no man is willing to take care of children that don't belong to him.

A solution is required, idealism alone is not going to cut it, what's best for the children? what's best for everyone ? society has come up with a plan and Allah has provided a solution, we already know how devastating the solution of the nanny state has been thus far.

What you are really saying is that Allah didn't know what would transpire in the 21st century and only knew about the events that would transpire in the 7th century and therefore his message is incomplete requiring interpolation, you have opened the gateways of Kufr without even knowing.

Conjecture, I am a student of the Quran, not a day goes past without going through an hour of Tasfeer from classical scholars, to postulate such a thing is absolute nonsense, bring me proof were you have ever seen me support Kharijiite groups which I regularly attack on here.

Allah's message is universal for all ages and to suggest it isn't is to imply he "didn't know" the circumstances of the 21st century which is kufr by unanimous consensus if you hold that belief.

Your comments reminds me of those Christian's that keep changing their already corrupt scriptures every decade or so to fit in with so called 'modern' times.

Sexist is a western term not in my dictionary, if by that you imply I should bend my faith to suit this satanic modern revolution then I take that label with pride.

The Prophet (PBUH) said the last people that will come out to "Dajjal" will be women, it was theorised that in this Dajjalic age we live in, this would be the modern "feminist" revolution, as all the other Dajjalic systems are already in place from finance all the way down to the agricultural monsanto seeds run by the same occult bloodlines.

In another hadith a time will come when the husband will be forced to use coercion so his wife doesn't go out to Dajjal, another hadith states that the majority of Dajjal followers will be women when he physically appears.

I know the likes of you very well and your temperament, had plenty of experience with them before, I actually feel sorry for you, there will come a time you'll remember my words.
My nigga @Inquisitive_ back at it again educating these weak minded xalimos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending