Is Islam misogynistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll never be an atheist because I know Allah exists for a fact. Not just leadership but a lot of Muslim practices regarding women come across pro men (nothing wrong with that but equality would be nice).

Yes UK had and has a a female president. I think a few other European countries did too.
The point is, men are usually heads of states whereever you go, most of the times. It's beyond religion.
It's culture and most cultures come across pro men. We don't do what men in afghanistan do to women? Both countries are almost 100% muslim but their treatment of women couldn't be more different. Even here in the west, women still get paid less than men for equal work, and a lot of their practices are pro men. The point is, every single culture our there caters to men.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The world is not as it used to be 1400 years ago. Almost all societies believed that women were inferior to men and so many women were left on the edges of history. Nobody have to be bound by the shackles of a 7th century law. Things have changed.
Religion shouldn't influence law or legislative systems. Religion is basically a form of spirituality.

I read a Hadith somewhere where the prophet (saw) says that any nation that has a female as a leader is cursed.

I love the prophet and he was perfect so I will assume that’s a weak or fabricated Hadith.

Idk why people think women are weak or can’t lead when women are good critical thinkers. Some may say women are lead by emotions, but I could say the same for men. They start wars out of anger and pride for goodness sake which kills thousands of innocent people in the process. If that isn’t being lead by emotions I don’t know what is.

Take a look at Trump, he’s about to start a war because he’s stupid and emotional.
Yep it is. Quran (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women."
The word of one man is equal to that of two women. Do you seriously believe that the verse could be interpreted in another way?
Quran (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage.

The world is not as it used to be 1400 years ago. Almost all societies believed that women were inferior to men and so many women were left on the edges of history. Nobody have to be bound by the shackles of a 7th century law. Things have changed.
Religion shouldn't influence law or legislative systems. Religion is basically a form of spirituality.
Does this mean that it is permissible for muslims to modify the verses that they believe in since the verses in the quran are outdated. :stevej:

What would you do if that hadith isn't weak or fabricated?
In the quran it says, men are in charge of women.

I'd say ur on ur way to atheism. Good luck

To answer your questions, it's got more to do with culture rather than religion. I live in the u.s.a, it's never had a female president. Aside from Merkel, do any of the developed countries in the west have female heads?:hmm:

Sxb your making the mistake to assume that these figure heads we see are leaders but in reality that are nothing more then glorified PR heads selected by the cabal's, people in the past would dismiss you as a conspiracy theorist but now with Trump, the deep state and the shadow government many people have woken up from this slumber seeing how he was always part of them with everything else being theatre (he writes in his book about his Kabballah teacher)

The idea that the ruling cabals would allow the peasant common folk they are trying to exterminate in various ways to dictate the way the government is run is foolish because if they did they would all be overthrown, it's simply an illusion of choice they present so the sheeple don't revolt and instead wait another couple of years to vote so and so out., thinking they hold power, no one in their right minds hands over power like this.

It's an elaborate orchestrated scam, the meaningless issues that the cabal don't care about are debated and the issues that really matter not a single PR figure head dares to debate on, like the mafia private central banking cartel that has enslaved the entire population with debt which is the clear elephant in the room.

These politician's are selected and bought to serve a specific interest, they learned from their mistakes with Hitler, Ghaddafi, Saddam, Kennedy by forcing them into rituals early on and taping them (lolita express) this is then used as a blackmail if they ever change their mind, the same happens in Hollywood and the music industry, this has been exposed many times now.

Angela Merkel is therefore no different whatsoever, her entire nation is powerless because NATO is run by the Zionist cabals in America that also have a massive military base in Germany. They are paying ridiculous money for the holoaux that never happened while giving Nuclear capable submarines to Israel, you cannot even talk about them in Germany in a negative light.

Therefore the Hadith still stands firm. None of these PR figure heads we see today rule any nation, power never changes hand, it stays within the elite shadow/deep state cabals all connected via blood lines, all occultist satanists of the worst kind, the Rothschild's, Rockefeller's, Morgan's etc.

Of course it is. But it's perfectly understandable why a Muslim would not want to believe it to be so, in fact, some may even put a feminist spin on the faith. It's easier to perform little edits on your world view, such as, "Islam is a woman-friendly and fair system", than it is to change your entire belief system because of it, hence 'Muslim Feminists' and 'Gay Muslims' and so forth.

There will more and more of these contradictory Muslims to come.

Since we are all nothing more then mere animal's and we know what transpires in that world which is mostly a patriarch society especially our so called close relatives "Apes", what exactly is your argument then as a clueless scientific materialist that subscribes to that world view ?

Misogyny is mild in that brutal patriarchal world in which infanticide is rife and male dominance rules the day, it's interesting when it comes to sexual behaviours you shamelessly cite animals as examples that it's perfectly and morally normal to behave like them, so why do you take issues with patriarchy and male dominance?

Your not even cognisant of your shameless contradictory viewpoints, evolution has neither provided you the strength, power and I would even argue the mental fortitude to challenge the male in anyway shape or form.

This is also what your beloved occultist hero Europhile God Charles Darwin argued using the theory of evolution to proof your inferiority in various ways using science, but you still love and adore the man that has first dehumanised you as a female pointing out your inferiority, then on top of this further dehumanised you as a lowly NEGRO

All the scientists were off the same opinion until political correctness of the mid 1900's, you think you are smart and enlightened but the reality is that you are really insulting yourself here.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Does this mean that it is permissible for muslims to modify the verses that they believe in since the verses in the quran are outdated. :stevej:
Yes. Scholars should reform Islam to fit in with modern society. christians and Jews reformed their religions a long time ago.
We actually don't practice slavery or taking women as sex slaves anymore Although it's permitted in the Quran because it's against modern society to commit such things

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
giphy.gif
ask yourself women dress head to tie , to 'hide their beauty' for their husband.

It's easier to perform little edits on your world view, such as, "Islam is a woman-friendly and fair system", than it is to change your entire belief system because of it, hence 'Muslim Feminists' and 'Gay Muslims' and so forth.

They are in denial just like the followers of Reform Judaism. Religious fundamentalists of any stripe are keeping it real.

There will more and more of these contradictory Muslims to come.

Sadly, you are spot on. Due to terrorism and the globalisation of Eurocentric human rights, there are external and internal forces that seek to dilute the dogma of orthodox Sunni Islam. How long before a liberal 'Muslim' breakaway sect is developed by those disenchanted with orthodox Sunni Islam?

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
They are in denial just like the followers of Reform Judaism. Religious fundamentalists of any stripe are keeping it real.

Sadly, you are spot on. Due to terrorism and the globalisation of Eurocentric human rights, there are external and internal forces that seek to dilute the dogma of orthodox Sunni Islam. How long before a liberal 'Muslim' breakaway sect is developed by those disenchanted with orthodox Sunni Islam?
Are you muslim by the way.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Islam is the manual for jannah. There's a reason why most inhabitants in hell are women, they are ungrateful to their husbands

Since we are all nothing more then mere animal's and we know what transpires in that world which is mostly a patriarch society especially our so called close relatives "Apes", what exactly is your argument then as a clueless scientific materialist that subscribes to that world view ?

Misogyny is mild in that brutal patriarchal world in which infanticide is rife and male dominance rules the day, it's interesting when it comes to sexual behaviours you shamelessly cite animals as examples that it's perfectly and morally normal to behave like them, so why do you take issues with patriarchy and male dominance?

Your not even cognisant of your shameless contradictory viewpoints, evolution has neither provided you the strength, power and I would even argue the mental fortitude to challenge the male in anyway shape or form.

This is also what your beloved occultist hero Europhile God Charles Darwin argued using the theory of evolution to proof your inferiority in various ways using science, but you still love and adore the man that has first dehumanised you as a female pointing out your inferiority, then on top of this further dehumanised you as a lowly NEGRO

All the scientists were off the same opinion until political correctness of the mid 1900's, you think you are smart and enlightened but the reality is that you are really insulting yourself here.

Save your wrath for the enemy within. Apostates that live in Western countries are not a threat to Islam even if they criticise it after apostatising. Islam has always had its critics, for example, medieval Europeans used to denigrate Muhammad (SAWS) as a false prophet. However, as they were outside the fold of Islam they were never a threat to the Aqeedah.

'Reformer' scholars and Muslims that seek to 'modernise' the Deen are the biggest threat to contemporary orthodox Sunni Islam in my opinion.

VixR

Veritas

Islam will mellow out like every other religion. It is currently the most barbaric of the main monotheistic religions, but it is also the youngest of them (there are parts in the old testament that are even more barbaric, but they are paid NO mind). Some sects will remain, others will die out, and more will replace them until it all comes to a relative standstill. This has already been happening. There will remain more extreme/stricts sects, but even those will be watered down and contained.

That's the natural course of things.

There is no reason to believe Islam will somehow fail delineate to that path. Heck, it even bemoans it as a pattern of the way things have gone with older 'messages' and their
'messengers'. Much ado about human nature. But then I'm not attached to Islam and would think this is a good thing, while you wouldn't.

Last edited:
extreme/stricts sects, but even those will be watered down and contained.

I do not think they will be watered down but Muslim societies will split between those that keep true to the faith and those that bastardise Islam or become apostates. Nonetheless, due to political secularisation, I am afraid that orthodox Sunni Islam might not have a religious monopoly in society.

VixR

Veritas
I do not think they will be watered down but Muslim societies will split between those that keep true to the faith and those that bastardise Islam or become apostates. Nonetheless, due to political secularisation, I am afraid that orthodox Sunni Islam might not have a religious monopoly in society.
Sunni Islam itself will become watered down. Many of it is already is. How many countries run sharia? Islam depends on its political nature to survive, and its being deprived of that.

You should probably know that I'm an apostate, if you don't already. I'm personally of the 'abandon it' crowd myself, but reform is inevitable. There are tons of sects today that are unfamiliar to early Islam. In fact, the first split happened in Islam's infancy. None of the above is surprising.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Islam will continue to reform itself to modern world. We do not practice slavery and taking women as sex slaves although it is permitted in the Quran. Some of the prophets wives and their families were taken as slaves before Muhammad married them but committing such things are morally wrong in today's society.

VixR

Veritas
Islam will continue to reform itself to modern world. We do not practice slavery and taking women as sex slaves although it is permitted in the Quran. Some of the prophets wives and their families were taken as slaves before Muhammad married them but committing such things are morally wrong in today's society.
Most Muslims today would argue that ISIS are horrible terrorists that are committing atrocities.

Khalid bin Walid if he could speak from his grave today would be like, "Nigga wut?". After he appoints you to community muezzin cuz u has a nice voice and all, of course.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Slavery was haram even in the prophets time. The Quran is the reason slavery ended. Allah rewards those who free a slave. Slavery for then wasn’t also based on skin colour, anyone that wasn’t from the specific land could be captured as a slave. Even the prophets wife Maria was a beautiful Egyptian Coptic slave whom he married (and she wasn’t black) You could have sex with a captured woman, but only with their permission, you’re not allowed to rape them. I’m not making excuses for being able to have sex with captured women, but stop lying they were not “slaves” you can’t force yourself on them.

I haven’t seen one verse in the Quran that’s barbaric. Yes it says slay the enemy etc etc but that’s not barbaric when it was a time of war and Islam is the kindest to war captives and women and children.

A lot of the things that people claim are part of Islam that seems barbaric isn’t even mentioned in the Quran people claim it’s Hadith but I don’t believe that. They’re either fabricated or very weak.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Save your wrath for the enemy within. Apostates that live in Western countries are not a threat to Islam even if they criticise it after apostatising. Islam has always had its critics, for example, medieval Europeans used to denigrate Muhammad (SAWS) as a false prophet. However, as they were outside the fold of Islam they were never a threat to the Aqeedah.

'Reformer' scholars and Muslims that seek to 'modernise' the Deen are the biggest threat to contemporary orthodox Sunni Islam in my opinion.
Apostates are really boring in that they base their entire identity on being an apostate; everything about them has to link back to them leaving islam. They're like the vegans of atheists, which are already the vegans of religion to begin with, since they sprinkle the fact that they're atheist in every sentence. It's really sad to see their defense mechanisms on this site day in and day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending