Is Islam misogynistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I read a Hadith somewhere where the prophet (saw) says that any nation that has a female as a leader is cursed.

I love the prophet and he was perfect so I will assume that’s a weak or fabricated Hadith.

Idk why people think women are weak or can’t lead when women are good critical thinkers. Some may say women are lead by emotions, but I could say the same for men. They start wars out of anger and pride for goodness sake which kills thousands of innocent people in the process. If that isn’t being lead by emotions I don’t know what is.

Take a look at Trump, he’s about to start a war because he’s stupid and emotional.

Reign

VIP
In most religions women are seen weaker than men and get less inheritance. They are told they have to share their husbands and look after the kids, while their husband gets to lay a different woman every night. To add salt to the wound if a woman decides to leave her husband, the kids belong to him and he has the right to take them, provided they are past the nursing age.

It’s a hard fact truth :francis:

Last edited:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Islam in general is a male chauvinistic religion.

giphy.gif

Reign

VIP
And it is an Arab supremacist religion forcing us all to pray in their language and bow down towards their country five times a day.
Looooooooool how can you say that?

Islam belongs to Allah not Arabs. Should every nation have their own Quran and qibla now?

All Abrahamic religions started in the Middle East so I guess they’re all Middle East supremacist. :chrisfreshhah:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
And it is an Arab supremacist religion forcing us all to pray in their language and bow down towards their country five times a day.
You really have to perform mental athleticism of the highest order in order to NOT see it that way.

Apollo

VIP
Looooooooool how can you say that?

Islam belongs to Allah not Arabs. Should every nation have their own Quran and qibla now?

All Abrahamic religions started in the Middle East so I guess they’re all Middle East supremacist. :chrisfreshhah:

Yes, Judaism is a Hebrew supremacist religion. It is not even a proper religion but more like an ethnic cult.

Christianity on the other hand is clearly universalist, although I don't like it either.

Islam has Arab supremacist tendencies.

In most religions women are seen weaker than men and get less inheritance. They are told they have to share their husbands and look after the kids, while their husband gets to lay a different woman every night. To add salt to the wound if a woman decides to leave her husband, the kids belong to him and he has the right to take them, provided they are past the nursing age.

It’s a hard fact truth :francis:

The man is the one responsible over the females in his household (sisters, daughters, mother or wife) even after she gets divorced, anyone with responsibilities ordained by Allah will be asked about it on that day, that's a lot of burden on top of responsibities a man carries, which you as a women are free from and won't be asked about.

So why should you receive equal inheritance when all the responsibilities falls on the shoulders of the male's in the household ? and mind you on top of all the expenditure and responsibilities he still pays you mehr and you extort him during the wedding?

Historically the male's argued that your still getting too much which was at a time you had no nanny state to look after you, the same satanic nanny state which today gives you great incentives to divorce your husband for better welfare checks which many women did.

It's a blessing from Allah that you even receive anything since I cannot name a single responsibility placed on top of you for which you will be questioned on the day of judgement beyond being good to your husband and your parents, there is no financial responsibilities placed on top of you for anything even your parents, but they are on your brothers.

I am in a situation now were half my sisters are married, I take care of the other half including both my parents because the responsibility falls on top of me not them, if any of them gets divorced the responsibilities comes back to me again, you add a wife to this and you could see how quickly this becomes a back breaker

If you work and have your own income, I have no say in it neither do your children, it solely belongs to you alone, yet you have the nerve to complain about equal inheritance, you lost your sense of blessings as well as shame which is common for diaspora women like yourself.

To add salt to the wound if a woman decides to leave her husband, the kids belong to him and he has the right to take them, provided they are past the nursing age.

Of course this makes life easier for you so you could remarry and puts all the burdens as well as responsibilities at the feet of the man yet again, even if you take the atheist scientific materialist world view that we are nothing but mere animals, the males commit infanticide in that world.

No man will bring himself to look after children that are not his own, and you are unable to adequately do so yourself, the children need a mother and a father, and the father is able to easily remarry with children then the mother that has several kids she is taking care off.

Think outside of this present temporal nanny state that will not last much longer until we revert back to the old days, since no man is naturally willing to take care of children that are not his own, who will?

Even in this present nanny state why should the ex husband fund all the bills until the child reached 18 but not be given full custody over them? how exactly is this fair? which ever way you look at this problem, religiously or non religious with regards to what's best for the child, it agrees with the Shariah of Allah.

If I am forced out of the house by some diaspora miscreant while the state forces me to pay significant sum a month to my children that I have no custody or authority over, not even knowing if the money will even go to them, I am automatically blocked from remarrying due to these financial burdens, but if I have custody it frees up both of us.

There are situations currently were even the few males that do marry women with children are having torrid times because they can't even discipline those children due to the tyrannical wife, we all know how these kids end up.

All this is a blessing from Allah to the women that you don't realise because all the responsibilities and burdens have been stripped from you and put on top of the man that will be examined on the day of judgement because of it which you are not.

The fact that you were unable to see that everything here is an advantage to you which are sentiments that many clueless useless diaspora women like yourself share, goes to show the kinds of leaders you guys would actually make, you lack very basic critical thinking abilities across the board as well as shame.

Last edited:
You really have to perform mental athleticism of the highest order in order to NOT see it that way.

The scientific materialist atheism was invented by Europhile occultist, racists, white supremacists, the most brutal genocidal satanic imbeciles that ever roamed this earth which your forefathers gallantly fought on several occasions resisting slavery so you could be a free man.

The same elite groups of people that are part of secret masonic lodges, that partake in gruesome regular occult rituals that involve child sacrifice rituals for their God Lucifer.

It takes one hell of mental gymnastics to voluntary succumb yourself to white racists, colonialist, genocidal, occultist, satanist whom your forefathers fought while taking Lucifer as your God just as they do.

The only difference between you and the other knuckle head atheists on this site is that you know these occultists worship Lucifer, but you still follow them regardless while the other sheeple are ignorant about this, which makes you the absolute scum of the highest order.

Reign

VIP
The man is the one responsible over the females in his household (sisters, daughters, mother or wife) even after she gets divorced, anyone with responsibilities ordained by Allah will be asked about it on that day, that's a lot of burden on top of responsibities a man carries, which you as a women are free from and won't be asked about.

So why should you receive equal inheritance when all the responsibilities falls on the shoulders of the male's in the household ? and mind you on top of all the expenditure and responsibilities he still pays you mehr and you extort him during the wedding?

Historically the male's argued that your still getting too much which was at a time you had no nanny state to look after you, the same satanic nanny state which today gives you great incentives to divorce your husband for better welfare checks which many women did.

It's a blessing from Allah that you even receive anything since I cannot name a single responsibility placed on top of you for which you will be questioned on the day of judgement beyond being good to your husband and your parents, there is no financial responsibilities placed on top of you for anything even your parents, but they are on your brothers.

I am in a situation now were half my sisters are married, I take care of the other half including both my parents because the responsibility falls on top of me not them, if any of them gets divorced the responsibilities comes back to me again, you add a wife to this and you could see how quickly this becomes a back breaker

If you work and have your own income, I have no say in it neither do your children, it solely belongs to you alone, yet you have the nerve to complain about equal inheritance, you lost your sense of blessings as well as shame which is common for diaspora women like yourself.

Of course this makes life easier for you so you could remarry and puts all the burdens as well as responsibilities at the feet of the man yet again, even if you take the atheist scientific materialist world view that we are nothing but mere animals, the males commit infanticide in that world.

No man will bring himself to look after children that are not his own, and you are unable to adequately do so yourself, the children need a mother and a father, and the father is able to easily remarry with children then the mother that has several kids she is taking care off.

Think outside of this present temporal nanny state that will not last much longer until we revert back to the old days, since no man is naturally willing to take care of children that are not his own, who will?

Even in this present nanny state why should the ex husband fund all the bills until the child reached 18 but not be given full custody over them? how exactly is this fair? which ever way you look at this problem, religiously or non religious with regards to what's best for the child, it agrees with the Shariah of Allah.

If I am forced out of the house by some diaspora miscreant while the state forces me to pay significant sum a month to my children that I have no custody or authority over, not even knowing if the money will even go to them, I am automatically blocked from remarrying due to these financial burdens, but if I have custody it frees up both of us.

There are situations currently were even the few males that do marry women with children are having torrid times because they can't even discipline those children due to the tyrannical wife, we all know how these kids end up.

All this is a blessing from Allah to the women that you don't realise because all the responsibilities and burdens have been stripped from you and put on top of the man that will be examined on the day of judgement because of it which you are not.

The fact that you were unable to see that everything here is an advantage to you which are sentiments that many clueless useless diaspora women like yourself share, goes to show the kinds of leaders you guys would actually make, you lack very basic critical thinking abilities across the board as well as shame.
So you will take care of another mans kids financially if your sister gets divorced, but not your own kids if you divorce your wife? You’re a loser.

Why the hell would a woman leave her children in the hands of another woman just to get remarried? If you think it’s okay for sharia courts to take children of women and hand them to their father just because she chooses to leave him then you should go back to the old ages. That’s oppression!

Secondly do you really think men these days bear much responsibilities? Even you yourself talk a big game but I’m pretty sure in reality you don’t do much for your family.

The nanny state takes care of the needy because men don’t want to take care of their families. Baqti men like yourself force their wives to claim that they are unmarried so you don’t have to pay anything and makes your children appear bastards.

You’re actually bragging about men in 3rd world countries (and I say that because it only happens there) being able to remarry easier with children than women as if that’s something to be proud of and don’t see the inequality in that.

Muslims just need to get with the times and put the Quran and Hadith in context with the modern times.

You remind me of those crazy people who take the Quran out of context and go around killing people because the Quran says “slay them wherever they may be” not realising that verse came out in a time of war between the early generations of Muslims who were fighting for their rights in an era where you had to fight in order to get rights and the kuffar.

People like you take Islam out of context and don’t try and take lessons from it in context to the world we live in today because you’re a sexist loser who thinks women are your property and that you deserve a certain type of woman even if you aren’t that certain type of man yourself.

Last edited:
So you will take care of another mans kids financially if your sister gets divorced, but not your own kids if you divorce your wife? You’re a loser.

In a Sharia court those children will go the man so no I don't have to, as for my own children I don't plan on having them here anyway, so your question doesn't even apply to me.

This forum is a great reflection why I would never raise children here because the nanny state takes full control and authority over them with free reign of satanic indoctrination, as a father allowing this to happen is the ultimate disservice to my children for which I will be judged upon.

I will provide the same education and protection that I was fortunate enough to have been granted myself so that I didn't end up like you questioning the the wisdom of Allah.

Why the hell would a woman leave her children in the hands of another woman just to get remarried? If you think it’s okay for sharia courts to take children of women and hand them to their father just because she chooses to leave him then you should go back to the old ages. That’s oppression!

Coming against the laws of your creator takes you out of the fold of Islam which doesn't surprise me to much on sspot, seeing your whole pro transgenderism poison you been spewing across this forum was already suspect.

It's also why I would neither raise kids her nor marry any women from here, only an insane man would do this, your diatribe laced post only proves my point.

Secondly do you really think men these days bear much responsibilities? Even you yourself talk a big game but I’m pretty sure in reality you don’t do much for your family.

No to your first statement because they are raised in filth no different from you by irresponsible parents and as for your second statement that's pure slander from you.

The nanny state takes care of the needy because men don’t want to take care of their families. Baqti men like yourself force their wives to claim that they are unmarried so he doesn’t have to pay anything and makes his children appear like bastards.

More and more slander, show me exactly where I claim this? if anything I oppose any sane man from marrying women in the diaspora and leave them all to the Ajanabi's which I am on record reiterating many times on here.

Detoxing a Xalimo that has drank for a decade from that poisonous well embroiled deeply into materialism, doubt and exceeding love for worldly life is a mission impossible that could break your back.

You’re actually bragging about men in 3rd world countries (and I say that because it only happens there) being able to remarry easier with children than women as if that’s something to be proud of and don’t see the inequality in that.

That's just the nature of man the same way the lion kills all the baby cubs of his rival to bring the female into season. Whether you take the scientific materialist view (a lot worse) or the rational view of present times, no man is willing to take care of children that don't belong to him.

A solution is required, idealism alone is not going to cut it, what's best for the children? what's best for everyone ? society has come up with a plan and Allah has provided a solution, we already know how devastating the solution of the nanny state has been thus far.

Muslims just need to get with the times and put the Quran and Hadith in context with the modern times.

What you are really saying is that Allah didn't know what would transpire in the 21st century and only knew about the events that would transpire in the 7th century and therefore his message is incomplete requiring interpolation, you have opened the gateways of Kufr without even knowing.

You remind me of those crazy people who take the Quran out of context and go around killing people because the Quran says “slay them wherever they may be” not realising that verse came out in a time of war between the early generations of Muslims who were fighting for their rights in an age where you had to fight in order to get rights and the kuffar.

Conjecture, I am a student of the Quran, not a day goes past without going through an hour of Tasfeer from classical scholars, to postulate such a thing is absolute nonsense, bring me proof were you have ever seen me support Kharijiite groups which I regularly attack on here.

People like you take Islam out of context and don’t try and take lessons from it in context to the world we live in today because you’re a sexist loser who thinks women are your property and you deserve a certain type of woman even if you aren’t that certain type of man yourself.

Allah's message is universal for all ages and to suggest it isn't is to imply he "didn't know" the circumstances of the 21st century which is kufr by unanimous consensus if you hold that belief.

Your comments reminds me of those Christian's that keep changing their already corrupt scriptures every decade or so to fit in with so called 'modern' times.

Sexist is a western term not in my dictionary, if by that you imply I should bend my faith to suit this satanic modern revolution then I take that label with pride.

The Prophet (PBUH) said the last people that will come out to "Dajjal" will be women, it was theorised that in this Dajjalic age we live in, this would be the modern "feminist" revolution, as all the other Dajjalic systems are already in place from finance all the way down to the agricultural monsanto seeds run by the same occult bloodlines.

In another hadith a time will come when the husband will be forced to use coercion so his wife doesn't go out to Dajjal, another hadith states that the majority of Dajjal followers will be women when he physically appears.

I know the likes of you very well and your temperament, had plenty of experience with them before, I actually feel sorry for you, there will come a time you'll remember my words.

Reign

VIP
In a Sharia court those children will go the man so no I don't have to, as for my own children I don't plan on having them here anyway, so your question doesn't even apply to me.

This forum is a great reflection why I would never raise children here because the nanny state takes full control and authority over them with free reign of satanic indoctrination, as a father allowing this to happen is the ultimate disservice to my children for which I will be judged upon.

I will provide the same education and protection that I was fortunate enough to have been granted myself so that I didn't end up like you questioning the the wisdom of Allah.

Coming against the laws of your creator takes you out of the fold of Islam which doesn't surprise me to much on sspot, seeing your whole pro transgenderism poison you been spewing across this forum was already suspect.

It's also why I would neither raise kids her nor marry any women from here, only an insane man would do this, your diatribe laced post only proves my point.

No to your first statement because they are raised in filth no different from you by irresponsible parents and as for your second statement that's pure slander from you.

More and more slander, show me exactly where I claim this? if anything I oppose any sane man from marrying women in the diaspora and leave them all to the Ajanabi's which I am on record reiterating many times on here.

Detoxing a Xalimo that has drank for a decade from that poisonous well embroiled deeply into materialism, doubt and exceeding love for worldly life is a mission impossible that could break your back.

That's just the nature of man the same way the lion kills all the baby cubs of his rival to bring the female into season. Whether you take the scientific materialist view (a lot worse) or the rational view of present times, no man is willing to take care of children that don't belong to him.

A solution is required, idealism alone is not going to cut it, what's best for the children? what's best for everyone ? society has come up with a plan and Allah has provided a solution, we already know how devastating the solution of the nanny state has been thus far.

What you are really saying is that Allah didn't know what would transpire in the 21st century and only knew about the events that would transpire in the 7th century and therefore his message is incomplete requiring interpolation, you have opened the gateways of Kufr without even knowing.

Conjecture, I am a student of the Quran, not a day goes past without going through an hour of Tasfeer from classical scholars, to postulate such a thing is absolute nonsense, bring me proof were you have ever seen me support Kharijiite groups which I regularly attack on here.

Allah's message is universal for all ages and to suggest it isn't is to imply he "didn't know" the circumstances of the 21st century which is kufr by unanimous consensus if you hold that belief.

Your comments reminds me of those Christian's that keep changing their already corrupt scriptures every decade or so to fit in with so called 'modern' times.

Sexist is a western term not in my dictionary, if by that you imply I should bend my faith to suit this satanic modern revolution then I take that label with pride.

The Prophet (PBUH) said the last people that will come out to "Dajjal" will be women, it was theorised that in this Dajjalic age we live in, this would be the modern "feminist" revolution, as all the other Dajjalic systems are already in place from finance all the way down to the agricultural monsanto seeds run by the same occult bloodlines.

In another hadith a time will come when the husband will be forced to use coercion so his wife doesn't go out to Dajjal, another hadith states that the majority of Dajjal followers will be women when he physically appears.

I know the likes of you very well and your temperament, had plenty of experience with them before, I actually feel sorry for you, there will come a time you'll remember my words.
Blah blah blah go and marry an unsuspecting fob and stop your dribble. You’re so far stuck up your own ass you don’t even see it. Deep down you’re miserable and lonely which is why you’re so angry and a mood killer all the time. You have the ability to suck the air out of space and space doesn’t even have air.

VixR

Veritas
Of course it is. But it's perfectly understandable why a Muslim would not want to believe it to be so, in fact, some may even put a feminist spin on the faith. It's easier to perform little edits on your world view, such as, "Islam is a woman-friendly and fair system", than it is to change your entire belief system because of it, hence 'Muslim Feminists' and 'Gay Muslims' and so forth.

There will more and more of these contradictory Muslims to come.

What would you do if that hadith isn't weak or fabricated?
In the quran it says, men are in charge of women.

I'd say ur on ur way to atheism. Good luck

To answer your questions, it's got more to do with culture rather than religion. I live in the u.s.a, it's never had a female president. Aside from Merkel, do any of the developed countries in the west have female heads?:hmm:

Reign

VIP
What would you do if that hadith isn't weak or fabricated?
In the quran it says, men are in charge of women.

I'd say ur on ur way to atheism. Good luck

To answer your questions, it's got more to do with culture rather than religion. I live in the u.s.a, it's never had a female president. Aside from Merkel, do any of the developed countries in the west have female heads?:hmm:
I’ll never be an atheist because I know Allah exists for a fact. Not just leadership but a lot of Muslim practices regarding women come across pro men (nothing wrong with that but equality would be nice).

Yes UK had and has a a female president. I think a few other European countries did too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts