Is he married?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I heard if Deni asked your hand tomorrow you would accept
I caaaaaaaant

1587339660933.gif

Bart Simpson

El barto
When showing the possessive of a singular noun, including God, an apostrophe followed by an “s” denotes possession. Thus, the “Word of God” could be called “God's word”. ... In conclusion: “God's word” is correct if you mean The One God

It's like for example when someone says for God's sake denoting "The one God" not multiple Gods, now put down the weed and stop inbreeding.

View attachment 108745
Bro how is me being confuse has to do inbreed btw gonna marry 4 of my first cousins soon

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Split income with his other ladies and unimpressive genes. C'mon. Less lucid presidents from semi-autonomous regions are dreamboats :silanyosmile:in comparison. Even Gaas looks more seductive with his Harvard degree and extra belly fat. :gaasdrink: These odeys are over the hill. I'm sure you can score one less ravaged and wifeless with lacaag.

I think I'll marry one of these somali men who work for the government,they seem to pocket the money for the country and I want some of that you know.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think I'll marry one of these somali men who work for the government,they seem to pocket the money for the country and I want some of that you know.

Aren't you concerned about pilfering from the public coffers, indirectly. :farmajoyaab:Weighs heavy on the conscience soo maha.

Trending