Is he married?

I saw it too but never clicked on it acudibillahi I regret clicking on it f*cking Corona made me do it the boredom is killing me then went to Youtube and those FOBs lil Balil and Doni B or whatever are still making music and guess what mister Conehead joined them

They will continue as long as people listen to their music. If you look at the comments you will see that somalis are encouraging them and asking for more lol.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They will continue as long as people listen to their music. If you look at the comments you will see that somalis are encouraging them and asking for more lol.
Yeah those foBs are asking the FOB artists to make more HAHAHAHAHAHAH f*cking shameful wallahi if new better artists arise they will fade away but a diasporan artist has to do that they are not advanced yet back home.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
wallahi I used to think Ilkacase Qays was mad annoying but he is actually decent compared to theese new FOBs on the Block.

kkkkkkkkkk leave the rapping to @Baki. but to be honest their lyrics are not that bad its just their FOB choreography and appearance is disgusting kkkkk

Not much of a rapper more of a singer, especially when I'm in the shower i grab the shower head and go full blown Frank Sinatra on it, my neighbours must think im crazy.

You should become a singer and show these FOBS how it's done. @CaliTedesse I even made u a cover for your debut album, how do you like it?
1587336791678.png

Trending