Is he married?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He's got lacaag boo

Split income with his other ladies and unimpressive genes. C'mon. Less lucid presidents from semi-autonomous regions are dreamboats :silanyosmile:in comparison. Even Gaas looks more seductive with his Harvard degree and extra belly fat. :gaasdrink: These odeys are over the hill. I'm sure you can score one less ravaged and wifeless with lacaag.

stop inbreeding in Somalia

inbreeder.gif

No way people should just stop marrying first cousin very very distant cousin waa caadi.

Even that needs to stop, Somali IQ will hit freezing temperatures within two decades as we are headed on this trajectory.

There are more women on earth but these horny Neanderthals want to hump their cousins.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Even that needs to stop, Somali IQ will hit freezing temperatures within two decades as we are headed on this trajectory.

There are more women on earth but these horny Neanderthals want to hump their cousins.
Agree wallahi otherwise they should marry from other regions far away back home if that's not possible last measure distant cousin and if they are hopeless first cousin kkkk but mathafcukz do the last option the most.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I saw that video a long time ago ( of the rapper king something) and decided to forget about it immediately. Very embarrassing.
I saw it too but never clicked on it acudibillahi I regret clicking on it f*cking Corona made me do it the boredom is killing me then went to Youtube and those FOBs lil Balil and Doni B or whatever are still making music and guess what mister Conehead joined them

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Read this thread sis.

Miskeen. Dude looks like he has a shrub on top of his head.

Trending