Is hagbad even that smart of a system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
I was thinking the other day what would be the benefit of starting/joining a hagbad.

The only benefit I can think of is being one of the few to collect early in the process. You put in 1,000 a month with a group of 10 people, if you collect first you receive $10,000 in a month.

If there is no urgent need for that 10,000 you can save 1,000 each month yourself and just wait 10 months.

Would any of you join one? I don't think it's that smart of an idea considering the small payout (a $1,000/person hagbad is unheard of in my experience) and the risk involved (changes in members financial situation)

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Since when is it called hagbad :what1:
Anyways ayuuto is a dumb system. You don't profit anything it's just a money storage system like a bank would be. If you want go ahead but you can save money on your own.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Since when is it called hagbad :what1:
Anyways ayuuto is a dumb system. You don't profit anything it's just a money storage system like a bank would be. If you want go ahead but you can save money on your own.
The only advantage I could think of was quick availability of savings. You'd still be "saving" the money every month but if you go early in the process you get the final amount quicker.

It has always been hagbad.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Not really enough for a deposit
Not worried about Riba huh?

17119485.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Not worried about Riba huh?

17119485.jpg
Nope who the hell can afford houses !! Are you crazy no avarage person has 200K in their accounts unless thier rich !!! If there is a non interest way of paying tell me, nobody wants to rent all their lives, the uncertain fear of being kicked out by greedy landlords is enough to put you off !!! Ending up homeless at the expense of a landlord who wants to sell or kick you out for no reason.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Nope who the hell can afford houses !! Are you crazy no avarage person has 200K in their accounts unless your rich !!! If there is a non interest way of paying tell me, nobody wants to rent all their lives the uncertain fear of being kicked out by greedy landlords is enough to put you off !!!
No, I agree. It's better to own.

People say Riba free loans. I don't understand how that works and how readily available or what requirements need to be met.

Jeesto

VIP
Ayuuto sounds like the name of a deadly disease:susp:
"Saaxiibka Faarax meeyey beryahan lama arkine?"
"Ayuuto ayaa ku dhacday. Dhakhtarka ayuu jiifaa":noneck:

Jeesto

VIP
Hagbad souns like a weapon of destruction tf is Hagbad. Hagbad sounds like a deadly bazooka :chrisfreshhah:
It sounds like a sound effect Eedos would add when they telling a :z1banet: sheeko.
"Gorilla ayaa militariga soo eryaday. Bazooka ayey ku rideen markaasuu ku dhacay daanyeerka oo kaga siiyey HAGBAD. ":russ:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending