Is hagbad even that smart of a system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
WALLAHI IF I SEE ANOTHER NORTHERNER AGAIN :gucciwhat: AYUUTO IS THE ONLY AND CORRECT TERM.
WTF is Ayuuto:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:. WallahI we have different languages g that shit sounds fucking italian. Sometimes I wonder what makes u people so stupid down south. Where i am from it is called HAGBAD.:wtfdis:

Insecure much :camby::pachah1:
Insecure, sure honey
IMG_3964.GIF

Every qabiil cant have their own country! Daarod have Punaniland, Isaaq have Lalaland, Hawiye have a :noneck: We are going to be eternally fucked if we keep going on the route we are on right now

Genie

The last suugo bender
Insecure, sure honey
View attachment 24931

Every qabiil cant have their own country! Daarod have Punaniland, Isaaq have Lalaland, Hawiye have a :noneck: We are going to be eternally fucked if we keep going on the route we are on right now

i'm all for a union dunno why u started the whole southerner vs northerner talk to begin with :mahubowtf:

Genie

The last suugo bender
You asked me what the difference was and then you stated that northern was superior to southern :hillarybiz: but It's all good if you're for a union :)

i asked u what the difference was , as in whats the difference we are ALL somali anyway and LOOL look at u lying on about i said we are more superior where are ur reciepts ??? :yacadiim:

i asked u what the difference was , as in whats the difference we are ALL somali anyway and LOOL look at u lying on about i said we are more superior where are ur receipts ?? :yacadiim:
Waar hadaba iska daa waxaan sheegay :axvmm9o: I don't have the strenght to argue with you

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
Since when is it called hagbad :what1:
Anyways ayuuto is a dumb system. You don't profit anything it's just a money storage system like a bank would be. If you want go ahead but you can save money on your own.

Reer Waqooyi call it hagbaad. I never heard the term Ayuuto before I saw it on Sspot lol it sounds foriegn to me :icon lol:.

There is a tendency for people to dip in their bank savings when things get tough . hagbad eliminates that as your money is tucked under the bed of a Xalimo and thus makes it quicker to save more quickly .furthermore ,for those on benefits and what not ,it erases questions from authorities as to where the cash comes from and so forth , when the time comes to withdraw large amounts .

Status
Not open for further replies.