Is hagbad even that smart of a system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a difference between somalis never knew that? :ohhh:
IMG_3977.GIF

Let me enligheten you my child,

Southern a has a simple dialect while,

Northern a (aka Lalaland) has a posh complicated dialect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:mindblown: @Jeesto you dont know faaiido? nacalaa aar orodo farta is geli (far means waxbarasho) lol. faaido means profit. i dunno why the use it in hagbad theres no profit there just your principal with no interest

Jeesto

VIP
:mindblown: @Jeesto you dont know faaiido? nacalaa aar orodo farta is geli (far means waxbarasho) lol. faaido means profit. i dunno why the use it in hagbad theres no profit there just your principal with no interest
Waar waxan eega:draketf: I know the meaning of Faa'iido just not in af Hagbad. I heard it from Islaamo talking about hagbad and they said "Lacagta faa'iidada inanta goormaa la siinaya":manny:

Waar waxan eega:draketf: I know the meaning of Faa'iido just not in af Hagbad. I heard it from Islaamo talking about hagbad and they said "Lacagta faa'iidada inanta goormaa la siinaya":manny:
Someone passed on their ayuuto and someone else baa ka faa'iidaysahayso nooh :patrice:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Ah its just their turn to cash all the members principal money. why would u listen islaamo tho? :susp:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I used to be in one, some lady that was friends with my aunt was the leader. It was suppose to be a great way to save money but as we all know, Somalis suck at keeping their word. Every month someone that wasn't suppose to take the money takes it because her kid is ill, husband lost job, ayeeyo needs eye surgery every old lady had an excuse and I was the last person to get it. Never again:nahgirl:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
There are better and more efficient ways to save money, if you are not good at saving enroll in those programs where they take certain amount each month and save it for you

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
My mother built 4 houses back in somalia with it. It just depends on how you use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.