Is Drake the GOAT of Rap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s music shits on drakes and is more original. This is coming from someone who’s from the same city as Aubrey :comeon:

Drake the by far the most overrated rapper. He’s like Kirby he eats you and takes your talent but spits you out when he doesn’t need you.
full

How many artists writes for him in his ovo camp? The weeknd realized that after writing take care album.

I'm well aware of the OVO sweatshop. You come in to rap and leave modeling OVO gear.

Doesn't make Drake any less of an icon.

Biggie has iconic hits, when is the last time you heard pac in a club? Or on the radio? No really sxb, when was the last time anyone but yourself played pac? Pac is a posted child for 90's rap.

He’s music shits on drakes and is more original. This is coming from someone who’s from the same city as Aubrey :comeon:

Drake the by far the most overrated rapper. He’s like Kirby he eats you and takes your talent but spits you out when he doesn’t need you.
full

How many artists writes for him in his ovo camp? The weeknd realized that after writing take care album.

Drake was on our tv screen before he was a rapper. Ole wheelchair jimmy ass
:dead::deadmanny::deadrose::dead1:
You just described Drake career in one sentence.:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Tukraq

VIP
I'm well aware of the OVO sweatshop. You come in to rap and leave modeling OVO gear.

Doesn't make Drake any less of an icon.

Biggie has iconic hits, when is the last time you heard pac in a club? Or on the radio? No really sxb, when was the last time anyone but yourself played pac? Pac is a posted child for 90's rap.
like I said before biggie is the greatest pure rapper, however Tupac was the greatest rap icon/celebrity when it came to the public, his message, movies, and basically being the first rapper that was a Hollywood star

like I said before biggie is the greatest pure rapper, however Tupac was the greatest rap icon/celebrity when it came to the public, his message, movies, and basically being the first rapper that was a Hollywood star

Biggie is a solid entry, my only problem with him is lack of content

Tukraq

VIP

he's literally a copy and paste rapper:mahubowtf: I can even do this just give me the lyrics, ill copy word for word, find a fire beat, and then fix me up with autotune :farmajoyaab: as easy as abc's

Then it's Biggie. Biggie has almost had as much influence over the rap game as Tupac, but he was better at rapping than Tupac.
Drake isn't the Goat in skill or influence, so don't know how you got Drake in this conversation

I'm only interested in the output. Hence why I clarified arist, nor rapper per se

Drake has the biggest and most hits of anyone mentioned so far. Hence why he's in the conversation

were talking about rappers, Canadian rappers sound like top 5, pressa and whyg,
drake spent the summers with pops in Memphis and picked up our accent that he uses for rap,
tory lanes dose this to but he uses a newyork accent, dj akademiks called him out on it but he said he equally grew up in newyork as he did Toronto, theres a reason Canadian rappers don't hit the mainstream with accents like these canada is a langab country with less people then California so you have to market to americas 370 million which is why drake and tory are smart for picking up American accents
There's no such thing as an American accent. Drake uses Jamaican/Caribbean accents.

So then I guess all Americans sound like hillbillies from the south. You guys are copying OUR northern accents. :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
There's no such thing as an American accent. Drake uses Jamaican/Caribbean accents.

So then I guess all Americans sound like hillbillies from the south. You guys are copying OUR northern accents. :kanyeshrug:
are you meaning to tell me theres no difference between Canadian and American accents:mahubowtf:

Kendrick Lamar has already put out 3 classic albums, and I consider him a better rapper and overall as an artist than Drake. Drake is good, but his albums are all over the place. Biggie was a better lyricist than 2pac, but 2pac had better influence and had different talents. I think Nas Illmatic is a better album than 2pac's and Biggie's best albums.
NAS-BIGGIE-1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending