Is Drake the GOAT of Rap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
African American means an American citizen from Africa:mahubowtf:
even elon musk claims African American:siilaanyolaugh:
he literally uses a straight up American accent along with tory lanez, listen to how they speak compared with say robin banks and pressa:chrisfreshhah: he only appropriated Jamaican slang in this freestyle which was seen as trash and wouldn't sell in America but can get cheap British Canadian and islander views
however here he went back to his American accent it it was much better
its a stark difference
Americans speak similar to Canadians. There's no such thing as an American accent, considering you guys have so many different accents. You sound dumb af

African Americans are descendants of American chattel slavery. You wish you were AA you self hater.

4811C3987F4EC60D3B3D4AAEBDD36585D69C24D3

:pacspit: Don’t disrespect the GOAT

He's a hip hop culture icon, but his music is trash fam. He's snoop dogg level. Not terrible, but extremely overrated

Tukraq

VIP
I have to admit drake behind barz was dope but he might as well become an American. In my opinion the greatest rapper alive is biggie smalls
yeah thats what I said biggie is untouchable rap wise although Tupac was the bigger figure, acting popularity, and everything else wise

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Comparing their magnum opera Kanye comes out with a clean win in my opinion. Kanye's magnum opus being MBDTF, it comes out on top against any individual album Drake has put out.

Drake however, has the most consist career in rap or music history. He has the true midas touch. Going through his Spotify profile right now and this guy has had so many global hits I literally forget about them. Last year he peaked with 7 of his songs in the top 10

You must be out yo' mind! When were you born?

Americans speak similar to Canadians. There's no such thing as an American accent, considering you guys have so many different accents. You sound dumb af

African Americans are descendants of American chattel slavery. You wish you were AA you self hater.

I ain't got no dog in this fight, but Drake bites slang, flows, style and literally anything that isn't Rihanna's nipple

He's as Canadian as he is American, British, Mexican and Somali

Tukraq

VIP

kulaha we sound the same:mahubowtf: this is how you guys sound
:faysalwtf:
don't ever disrespect the usa like that
:farmajoyaab: like I said before were text book definitions of African Americans, literally Americans that came from Africa

I ain't got no dog in this fight, but Drake bites slang, flows, style and literally anything that isn't Rihanna's nipple

He's as Canadian as he is American, British, Mexican and Somali
He's still the most famous and successful rapper in history
:kanyeshrug:
kulaha we sound the same:mahubowtf: this is how you guys sound
:faysalwtf:
don't ever disrespect the use like that
:farmajoyaab: like I said before were text book definitions of African Americans, literally Americans that came from Africa
You wanna generalize? Then all Americans talk like this!
You ain't AA. Stop begging it you self hater! Your ancestors are immigrants who weren't enslaved.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
He's a hip hop culture icon, but his music is trash fam. He's snoop dogg level. Not terrible, but extremely overrated
He’s music shits on drakes and is more original. This is coming from someone who’s from the same city as Aubrey :comeon:

Drake the by far the most overrated rapper. He’s like Kirby he eats you and takes your talent but spits you out when he doesn’t need you.
full

How many artists writes for him in his ovo camp? The weeknd realized that after writing take care album.

Drake was on our tv screen before he was a rapper. Ole wheelchair jimmy ass

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
He’s music shits on drakes and is more original. This is coming from someone who’s from the same city as Aubrey :comeon:

Drake the by far the most overrated rapper. He’s like Kirby he eats you and takes your talent but spits you out when he doesn’t need you.
full

How many artists writes for him in his ovo camp? The weeknd realized that after writing take care album.

Drake was on our tv screen before he was a rapper. Ole wheelchair jimmy ass

I Love Degrassi!

Tukraq

VIP
He's still the most famous and successful rapper in history
:kanyeshrug:

You wanna generalize? Then all Americans talk like this!
You ain't AA. Stop begging it you self hater! Your ancestors are immigrants who weren't enslaved.
were talking about rappers, Canadian rappers sound like top 5, pressa and whyg,
drake spent the summers with pops in Memphis and picked up our accent that he uses for rap,
tory lanes dose this to but he uses a newyork accent, dj akademiks called him out on it but he said he equally grew up in newyork as he did Toronto, theres a reason Canadian rappers don't hit the mainstream with accents like these canada is a langab country with less people then California so you have to market to americas 370 million which is why drake and tory are smart for picking up American accents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts