Is college a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people who have a college diploma their job has nothing to do with it and it isn't about education now it's all about passing and getting A. Worst part you're trapped in debt

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Ur 14
Save up a little
Learn Swedish

And move to Sweden. School cheap there
Practically free for citizens(it’s included in their taxes) or Finland, Denmark and Norway

It also depends on ur field of work u go to school for. Some fields require certain degrees while others don’t.

Ur 14
Save up a little
Learn Swedish

Practically free for citizens(it’s included in their taxes) or Finland, Denmark and Norway

It also depends on ur field of work u go to school for. Some fields require certain degrees while others don’t.
I like america Sweden would be a cultural shock

Apollo

VIP
Ur 14
Save up a little
Learn Swedish

It's not free for non-EU citizens, and even for EU citizens you have to pay for your own living costs and don't get any living cost support like Swedish nationals will get. Being a Swede studying in Sweden is cheap, being a foreigner studying in Sweden will cost you thousands per year.

Ramen

🌸
Ur 14
Save up a little
Learn Swedish

Or you could just drop out and sell khat in somalia:denzelnigga:
Thats my backup plan

It's not free for non-EU citizens, and even for EU citizens you have to pay for your own living costs and don't get any living cost support like Swedish nationals will get. Being a Swede studying in Sweden is cheap, being a foreigner studying in Sweden will cost you thousands per year.
Do u think college is .a scamand charging us too much

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
If you know what you want to do and that needs college which I'm assuming is USA college not UK college and yours in our university.
If the thing you want isn't requiring a degree like a doctor or something don't go especially since America is so expensive

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
In few years college debts will be Waved nationwide. California, new York have already done it. I'm not worried about paying back penny

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:ulyin:let me let you in on a secret

the truth is college is a scam intended to make you an indentured sevent basically slavery becouse you will never get out of you're student debt , as everytime you pay into it the intrest rate keeps getting higher

and also 80 percent of college degrees wont land you a job
as the degree itself is useless , for eksampel ecnomic degree thats bullshit three years of studying economics from books when you never get the chance to even do it that goes for most degrees, experiance is ranked higher then a degree,

am advising you dont get tricked into college and aprenterchip is better as it offers a quaranteed job, job training and experiance and you get to actuely do it instead of sitting in classroom reading a book and also loan free and debt free.:salute: good luck

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
and also it means you cant buy a house and take a car loan as you will have massive debt, plus you're degree is useless .
it takes an avergae of 30 years to pay off student debts pluss each time you pay it off youre still paying of intrest rates
basicly youre a slave
watch this video he explains how college is scam you will thank me later

Keeysan

The humble one
Because its a scam just get an aparenterchip and work you're way up like most people
I like college coz it has a ton of fringe benefits. I really don’t count on going in and out just for the books. Besides, I’d want to avoid any inconvenience from jobs that require a degree minimum

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Ignore the guys above, get a fucking degree and make your family proud.

College (University) is an experience not many people get to have. If it were worthless then why do people in careers leave to go back into education?

It isn't merely a piece of paper, it's a lifetime achievement and will set you apart from your peers.

Yes it cost bags but it is a basic requirement for many professions, an apprenticeship will only get you a junior role, with small increment payrises and it will take years to move up.

Tuition fees are a hot topic in government panels, it will most likely be subsidied in the future and may even be scrapped one day. Keep the hope alive young one.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I like college coz it has a ton of fringe benefits. I really don’t count on going in and out just for the books. Besides, I’d want to avoid any inconvenience from jobs that require a degree minimum
Lool jobs don't require degree they require experience and skills
For the job

And also college isn't special anymore because of the 1980s government grants to student in the form of loans making anyone go to college even with bad grades all for the money and to trap and enslave people with debt

So since everyone can go college the degree became worthless, before only smart and people who payed could get in making the degree a requirement by most companies that was before student loans and grants ruined it

I have a question why do you want to go and what do you want to be ?

VixR

Veritas
Bc they get useless degrees or study something they’re not actually interested in.

Regardless, people who went through college are always going to have a leg up on those who didn’t.

If you’re shunning college, get ready for minimum wage HS diploma jobs, of which you’ll need 2-3 of them (and consequently the cost of your health) to make a dent.

I can’t stand people who talk like this.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
and also it means you cant buy a house and take a car loan as you will have massive debt, plus you're degree is useless .
it takes an avergae of 30 years to pay off student debts pluss each time you pay it off youre still paying of intrest rates
basicly youre a slave
watch this video he explains how college is scam you will thank me later
Wallahi your woke my brother, I love that guy on youtube he speaks the truth and always makes you swallow the black pill dry.

college is a big scam, apprenticeship and hands on skills earn way more + pay.

Wallahi we think alike :fittytousand:

Apollo

VIP
Bc they get useless degrees or study something they’re not actually interested in.

Regardless, people who went through college are always going to have a leg up on those who didn’t.

If you’re shunning college, get ready for minimum wage HS diploma jobs, of which you’ll need 2-3 of them (and consequently the cost of your health) to make a dent.

I can’t stand people who talk like this.

I would not advise not going, but nowadays there are many alternative options.. especially in the IT sector (self-study, free market-based certificates).

Status
Not open for further replies.