Is blackpill becoming mainstream amongst young men?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Kkk that guy.

That image is a joke. All of the guys on the right are slayers aside from anstrum who’s a miskiin retarded guy.

I get where you’re going with this, you’re going to gaslight the subhuman recessed trucels lurking here and tell them it’s their personality that’s turning off women :mjlol::pachah1::lolbron:
Have you seen the way these people interact here? It's obvious they don't interact properly with people IRL

There's also a big difference between an Incel and someone who's red pilled and is constantly working on self improvement

The one's complaining about women and aren't taking any action and are "black pilled" are the losers who blame everything with what's wrong with their lives.

The people who make the most "incel" posts on this forum and other forums are most likely quiet/shy people who don't really go out much and interact with women on a daily basis.
I’m the exception not the rule. Most ‘it’s over’ type posters are normal people who want to vent or troll (incel type posts are hilarious). Incels are usually mild mannered or just lurk

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I’m the exception not the rule. Most ‘it’s over’ type posters are normal people who want to vent or troll (incel type posts are hilarious). Incels are usually mild mannered or just lurk
My comment was directed at the majority of Incels.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
You’re saying most incels never interact with women?
yup. Most just stay at home and jerk off to hentai or whatever weird shit they're into. Most are also racist nerds who love regurgitating 4chan insults

Also the ones obsessed with the channel you posted are losers. That entire channel is so cringe LMAO

1675701830798.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Incels are synonymous with Black Pill. Just losers with a defeatist attitude.

Red Pill isn't. People who follow the red pill are actively engaged in self improvement and understand how the dating world works now. The only issue with people who follow the red pill is that they're incredibly misogynistic.

The purple pill is the best. Since it recognizes the flaws of the modern dating world while acknowledging you do need to self improve to have a good chance at getting with someone with value.

I rank them

Purple Pill>Red Pill>Blue Pill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Pill(by far the worst)

yup. Most just stay at home and jerk off to hentai or whatever weird shit they're into. Most are also racist nerds who love regurgitating 4chan insults

Also the ones obsessed with the channel you posted are losers. That entire channel is so cringe LMAO

View attachment 252663
Those are just edgy teens not incels. Most will eventually become normal and get some. Real incels (trucels) are that way because they’re physically subhuman or mentally retarded.

Social reclusion stems from constant rejection most of the time. Usually a consequence of shit genetics.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Those are just edgy teens not incels. Most will eventually become normal get some Real incels (trucels) are that way because they’re physically subhuman or mentally retarded.
Those edgy teens are incels. They'll most likely end up as incels.

Anyone talking about "maximizing my jaw angular shape or whatever" at the age of 12 will end up an incel

No joke, this concept really does work. Women appreciate me more because they think I'm funny.

It helps that I'm in good shape and I look pretty good if I say so myself.

Those lookism forums have really good looking men that struggle with dating women because they have no personality
I agree completely. I do think in a lot of way, lacking in social skills messes you up.

For example, having no friends can be perceived as a red flag to people. Dressing like a bum can make you be perceived as a creep. Not knowing how to be funny or at least relatable to establish basic trust can also hamper things. I've seen people with the personality of a raisin have issues in relationships.

The biggest things in that regard are knowing how to converse, be funny, not look creepy and have some semblance of a social life going for you.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I agree completely. I do think in a lot of way, lacking in social skills messes you up.

For example, having no friends can be perceived as a red flag to people. Dressing like a bum can make you be perceived as a creep. Not knowing how to be funny or at least relatable to establish basic trust can also hamper things. I've seen people with the personality of a raisin have issues in relationships.

The biggest things in that regard are knowing how to converse, be funny, not look creepy and have some semblance of a social life going for you.
THANK YOU. It's pretty much this. You don't even need to be funny imo, just someone that's chill and interact with women/men on a daily basis.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I feel so out of touch when I read posts like these. What teens there say make no bloody sense
I had to leave the bodybuilding misc forum because these losers took over it and started spamming the board with shit like this.

I hate that Elliot rodgers posted there himself. All that pussy had to do was lift and join a club and he would've been good.

I had to leave the bodybuilding misc forum because these losers took over it and started spamming the board with shit like this.

I hate that Elliot rodgers posted there himself. All that pussy had to do was lift and join a club and he would've been good.
That forum got to many incels on it now wtf all they do is talk about penises and Asian women and Indian men and shit

THANK YOU. It's pretty much this. You don't even need to be funny imo, just someone that's chill and interact with women/men on a daily basis.
Yeah I was very social in university, and being prosocial helps a lot. But I know that on a mental level, I'm pretty privileged. I've never had issues being confident with myself or socializing. I can't really imagine what my life would have been like if I had those issues. That's why, to a degree, I agree with the blackpill on a foundational level when it comes to their observations. But taking an observation and going to the extreme is where they lose me.

Incels are synonymous with Black Pill. Just losers with a defeatist attitude.

Red Pill isn't. People who follow the red pill are actively engaged in self improvement and understand how the dating world works now. The only issue with people who follow the red pill is that they're incredibly misogynistic.

The purple pill is the best. Since it recognizes the flaws of the modern dating world while acknowledging you do need to self improve to have a good chance at getting with someone with value.

I rank them

Purple Pill>Red Pill>Blue Pill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black Pill(by far the worst)
0389EB58-D116-4A45-9126-8E7ECC2763ED.jpeg

That is 100% true though. They deject from society, that's their whole shtick. That's why they're in forums with other incels, because they don't connect irl with other people.
Yeah I was very social in university, and being prosocial helps a lot. But I know that on a mental level, I'm pretty privileged. I've never had issues being confident with myself or socializing. I can't really imagine what my life would have been like if I had those issues. That's why, to a degree, I agree with the blackpill on a foundational level when it comes to their observations. But taking an observation and going to the extreme is where they lose me.

Social skills and stuff are good for having a decent life but you need to at least be average/healthy looking for it to translate to attention women. If you’re ugly or physically unfortunate in other ways you can still be incel. Also horn effect applies. You don’t want to be the ugly guy in the group

This personality social skills stuff matters the most for average (4/10) men tbh.

Trending