Is blackpill becoming mainstream amongst young men?

Another thing to add is that social skills and general personality traits are also impacted by genetics. Most people don't think about this, but social development issues are not easy fixes like going to the gym to get a better body. Some people are wired to be very bad at socializing. Yes, for neurotypical people who were raised to believe in bad ideas, deconstruction can definitely help. But for those who are literally mental challenged, this is definitely not the case.
Social skills can improve but the internal processing will never change due to childhood development and genetics.

No 20 year old girl will prefer to wait for a bus in cold weather with a good looking guy over listening to Drake in a 20 plate BMW with heated seats
Honestly, people in this thread are of extremes. Yes looks don’t matter to women as much as it matters to men, but women most definitely care. Especially young women, I’m talking teens and early 20s . Great example, look how they behaved towards that Somali sheikh because they thought he was attractive? They wouldn’t be behaving this way about Mufit Menk or any middle aged man.

Yes looks don’t matter to women as much as it matters to men, but women most definitely care.

Absolutely. I'm not saying women don't care about looks. Looks do matter to women, I'm sure. I was just saying women are not as visual. But no doubt, the visual plays a role.

Afars would let other men impregnate their wives if they thought they were too ugly
What ?!
beetlejuice.jpg

World

VIP
Honestly, people in this thread are of extremes. Yes looks don’t matter to women as much as it matters to men, but women most definitely care. Especially young women, I’m talking teens and early 20s . Great example, look how they behaved towards that Somali sheikh because they thought he was attractive? They wouldn’t be behaving this way about Mufit Menk or any middle aged man.
I don’t think he’s attractive not to be rude but just average, but perhaps it’s the clout that contributed to that. Clout, social status, personality, money are all important factors that men don’t care about.

I don't struggle in that department. Right now I'm focusing on career to make myself ready financially for marriage. I'm waiting until marriage insha'Allah.
I wasn’t being literal. My point is that becoming some high status rich/dark triad guy is impossible for vast majority of men. Looksmaxxing is more viable on average

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Men nowadays complain instead of finding solutions, this blackpill nonsense is for defeated men. Of course you will face obstacles in life, stop moaning and overcome them. Who cares if you didn’t won the genetic lottery, if you got clean water and a roof over your head, you are doing great. Be greatful of what you have and work on to be better. Simple as that.

all this PUA fuckery is literally just JESTERMAXXING, its just men employing psychological tactics to trick, motivate or guilt a woman into trying to be attracted to them, it isn't "natural".

Chad doesn't have to memorize pick up lines, rehearse body language, insult a woman indirectly to lower her guard, etc to gain a woman's attention and attract her, his mere presence alone is enough.

That's why I find it so amusing to see all these men who boast about "having game", its like boasting about who is the best pet, who can do the best tricks to please their master, WHO'S A GOOD BOY, YOU ARE, YOU ARE (here's a treat, you get a few sessions of medicore sex with some used up holes, she'll put in around 50% of the effort she does when fucking Chad, congrats).

To make it worse, there isn't even any security in your trials anymore, a man can Jestermaxx like a pro, "win her over" and have this amazing story of effort to tell his children about "how he met their mother", and ironically said children may not even be his (paternity fraud is at new highs these days), or she may have been cheating all along, or even at the current point of that relationship while he's talking to his kids, there's no security even after all the embarrassing, undignified shit you put yourself through, just to gamble for used up pussy.

I mean if you had to do all this shit to get a virgin wife it would still be ridiculous, but it would at least be understandable, but what the average man does to himself for used goods today, will always amuse me, also the remarks of incels who are "looking for love" and "female affection/validation"

Game is nothing to take pride in, if you have to use game, it’s an admission that you simply aren't attractive enough to JUST BE YOURSELF and have women be attracted to you. Its something you do to compensate for your lack of "natural ability".

The average man is not in a stable relationships, their relationships are quite unstable, with no security, and that's because the glue that holds the relationship together is a cheap knockoff of the best brand "physical attraction", its artificial, its women forcing themselves to be attracted to you, due to social norms and social pressures.
What's the point of living if you think like this? It's useless drivel, women aren't the true purpose of a man's life.

all this PUA f***ery is literally just JESTERMAXXING, its just men employing psychological tactics to trick, motivate or guilt a woman into trying to be attracted to them, it isn't "natural".

Chad doesn't have to memorize pick up lines, rehearse body language, insult a woman indirectly to lower her guard, etc to gain a woman's attention and attract her, his mere presence alone is enough.

masha'Allah- I'm very happy that you see that all the PUA gimmick stuff is garbage. yes- be yourself and be natural!

don't adopt "jestermaxxing" as you very insightfully put it. don't adopt these weird, unnatural and unspontaneous ways of behavior. don't be artificial, be yourself, be authentic, be natural.

we should aspire to be like the sahaabah and the earliest generations. I don't think they would have adopted inauthentic behavior. I think they would have been themselves and also have been real men with a spine- not these losers trying to bend over backwards and give up their dignity to appease. and I think their wives would have respected them for their authentic, honest and dignified behavior. and of course I'm sure they were very kind and loving to their wives. I'm sure they would have "worn the pants,"- been leaders in their households. but by that I mean they would have been leaders- not tyrants; neither tyrants nor wussies.

but as for the rest of what you wrote I didn't it read it yet tbh so I don't have an opinion on it

I wasn’t being literal. My point is that becoming some high status rich/dark triad guy is impossible for vast majority of men. Looksmaxxing is more viable on average

no, no- I'm not saying we should seek to become rich billionaires or whatever. I was just making an example.

we should seek to make enough to be able to be providers and to take care of our wives.

we have to follow what Islam says and not be overly materialistic. audhubillah, I am not Andrew Tate out to preach materialism and tell people that being a guy is all about owning Bughattis or something.

I am ethnic. I don't speak this language.:pachah1:

Just don't think like a loser and speak like a loser, and you will not be a loser. Maxxing this, pill that, it is the articulation of lack of experience, fixation with imagined framing of excuses as an inevitability, and lack of real values. I have never heard of an incel forum that talks about how to be a good human being, all of them seem unlikeable also. How about fixing that, or is that inevitable too? I'm sure they have some prepped obscure answer for why that is a useless endeavor, most definitely.:mjlol:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
A PUA who knows the meaning of less is more when trying to be funny? And perhaps knowing how to be direct.

Anyway jestermaxxing is a bit of a meme in that the idea is basically mocking guys who try too hard to be funny and active with the women they're attracted to who don't like them.

This is a reason why I sometimes like the blackpill. A woman doesn't need a reason not to like a guy. If she's not attracted to you, she won't like you. Using that as a reality check can help a guy be real about a situation and move on to another girl.

I've seen a guy like a woman for 6 years straight without getting anywhere when it was obvious she didn't like him back. Life is kind of crazy like that man.
No joke, this concept really does work. Women appreciate me more because they think I'm funny.

It helps that I'm in good shape and I look pretty good if I say so myself.

Those lookism forums have really good looking men that struggle with dating women because they have no personality

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I feel so out of touch when I read posts like these. What teens there say make no bloody sense

Those lookism forums have really good looking men that struggle with dating women because they have no personality
They don’t have any from what I’ve seen. Only that Anstrum95 guy comes to mind but he’s average tbh.

The forum chads get loads of women but they’re still miserable it seems. I think that’s what you’re talking about. It’s probably because of all the empty shallow zina, it destroys a person.

There’s so many chadfish threads where they pull women online using nothing but primitive AI or lookism copypastas. They make one almost every day it’s hilarious

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
They don’t have any from what I’ve seen. Only that Anstrum95 guy comes to mind but he’s average tbh.

The forum chads get loads of women but they stay to complain about life and humble brag. I think that’s what you’re talking about. It’s probably because of all the empty shallow zina, it destroys a person.

There’s so many chadfish threads where they pull women online using nothing but primitive AI or lookism copypastas. They make one almost every day it’s hilarious
1675699333242.png
1675699345717.png

This guy was struggling with women on those forums. His name is Orb.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
1675699441821.png

Like I said previously, these people have 0 social skills and are very narcissistic

Even the biggest Incel of all time, Elliot Rodgers was good looking man with 0 social skills and game

1675699522274.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
just make money. I am baffled at all this talk about looks and such. just make money. you don't need to have looks or whatever. just make money. it is unmasculine to be obsessing over your looks and such.

all this talk about man needs to look like this, man needs to have confidence. don't worry about any of that, just focus on career and such.

I don't want to hear about "man needs to have six-pack abs, look like this, moisturize his skin". is the man broke? I don't and I won't moisturize my skin. is my skin bad? I have no idea and I don't care. and then there's "you need to adopt gay sjw politics to please women". my idea of romance is watching the English dub of The Eternal Jew and chill.

as far as I'm concerned, all this stuff about "you need to look like this" is gay propaganda to turn you into a female obsessed about your looks. will you post selfies with the duck face as well? work out but for your health not to please anyone. and don't even have "alpha" and "beta" in your vocabulary. those things don't exist and no one used those words twenty years ago. just focus on pleasing Allah and don't care what people think and if you want to get married then make some money and there you go. it's not some super complicated thing. follow what Islam says and you won't be some spineless type. then you have money, then you provide.

did your grandpa obsess over being "alpha"? did he obsess over his looks? did he moisturize his skin? did he adopt retarded sjw politics?

and if you tell me "things are different" then buy a plane ticket to where things aren't different and be like your grandpa. did the sahaaba obsess about being "alpha", about their looks, did they moisturize, become sjws? go be like the sahaaba.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO APPLY LOGIC IN THESE THREADS!

GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

View attachment 252656View attachment 252657

This guy was struggling with women on those forums. His name is Orb.
Kkk that guy.
View attachment 252658

Like I said previously, these people have 0 social skills and are very narcissistic

Even the biggest Incel of all time, Elliot Rodgers was good looking man with 0 social skills and game

View attachment 252659
That image is a joke. All of the guys on the right are slayers aside from anstrum who’s a miskiin retarded guy.

I get where you’re going with this, you’re going to gaslight the subhuman recessed trucels lurking here and tell them it’s their personality that’s turning off women :mjlol::pachah1::lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts