Is Arabization what Somalia needs?

Hamzza

VIP
I don't think so.

We had our chance to adopt the Arabic language and become fully Arabized like Sudan before the 20th century but unfortunately, we didn't take advantage of that.

It's sad when you look at how close Somalia is to the Arabian peninsula, the ancient ties and the fact that more than half of the Somali population have Arab lineage

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
The Somalisation of Oman, Socotra, Maldives, Hararghe, Kenya and Madagascar is what's needed.

The Noble clans of Samaale iyo Sab will spread into these good lands and bring with them the gift of Somali culture and civilization stretching back to the city states of the ancient Waqooyi and the two empires of Adal iyo Ajuuran during the medieval era.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I don't think so.

We had our chance to adopt the Arabic language and become fully Arabized like Sudan before the 20th century but unfortunately, we didn't take advantage of that.

It's sad when you look at how close Somalia is to the Arabian peninsula, the ancient ties and the fact that more than half of the Somali population have Arab lineage
Bro why are you larping still? nigguh is so deep into his larp his actually starting to believe it.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
What will it be?

E4AD8AED-7AE2-4BFC-9A07-714167BDE457.jpeg

For the last 30 years we've been blaming tribalism, dictators, and warlords for our downfall when the real answer is staring us right in the face. Somalia faces a huge culture issue, there is far too much diversity between the customs of neighbouring clans. For us to stop fighting, we need common ground to unite upon. Complete and absolute Arabization solves this problem. Not only would Arab culture civilize some of our harsh customs, but it would also create a shared identity that we clearly lack. Instead of seeing another Somali as darood or hawiye, we'd see them as bani darood and bani hawiye, brothers in Arabism residing amongst clans of our own. I truly believe this is what we Somalis need in order to unite. Let me know what you guys think (no trolling or insults please).
Somalia is already being arabized more and more by the day, all you need to do is make it happen faster

Trending

Latest posts