Is Arabization what Somalia needs?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Think about all the dirty practices it would erase. Instead of niiko at weddings there'd be sword dancing
LOL you must have not seen them doing niiko in a tent in the middle of the desert🤣with their niqabs on

🤣Would have posted the vid but sadly can't find it

For the last 30 years we've been blaming tribalism, dictators, and warlords for our downfall when the real answer is staring us right in the face. Somalia faces a huge culture issue, there is far too much diversity between the customs of neighbouring clans. For us to stop fighting, we need common ground to unite upon. Complete and absolute Arabization solves this problem. Not only would Arab culture civilize some of our harsh customs, but it would also create a shared identity that we clearly lack. Instead of seeing another Somali as darood or hawiye, we'd see them as bani darood and bani hawiye, brothers in Arabism residing amongst clans of our own. I truly believe this is what we Somalis need in order to unite. Let me know what you guys think (no trolling or insults please).
Nigga somalis have a low IG and that is the real problem. You think if you arabise somalis the civil war will end and no more clan clashes?:mjlol:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I think Somalia is in need of Raxanweynization. Since we are the only peaceful civilized clan in somaliweyn.

Maybe the Lamagoodles need to pick up Af Maay and become farmers. I believe that would civilize the Somali race.

Qabiil qabiil aan Iska dhaafno aan Raxanweyn Iska wada noqano. I'm not trolling by the way I'm being dead serious.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
For the last 30 years we've been blaming tribalism, dictators, and warlords for our downfall when the real answer is staring us right in the face. Somalia faces a huge culture issue, there is far too much diversity between the customs of neighbouring clans. For us to stop fighting, we need common ground to unite upon. Complete and absolute Arabization solves this problem. Not only would Arab culture civilize some of our harsh customs, but it would also create a shared identity that we clearly lack. Instead of seeing another Somali as darood or hawiye, we'd see them as bani darood and bani hawiye, brothers in Arabism residing amongst clans of our own. I truly believe this is what we Somalis need in order to unite. Let me know what you guys think (no trolling or insults please).
Al Shabaab is the direct result of arabization and saudi influence.

I think Somalia is in need of Raxanweynization. Since we are the only peaceful civilized clan in somaliweyn.

Maybe the Lamagoodles need to pick up Af Maay and become farmers. I believe that would civilize the Somali race.

Qabiil qabiil aan Iska dhaafno aan Raxanweyn Iska wada noqano. I'm not trolling by the way I'm being dead serious.

Ain't RX a clan? :comeon:

Speaking of Maay-ficiation of Somalia, that can only happen if you can xoog all of us and force us to be incorporated into the Maay nation like you've done with some clans (miskiin 😢), otherwise I won't succumb to you sxb as I already have a hard time adopting to regional differences of other Lamagoodles 😂

But I agree with you that we need to turn into farmers and leave behind the cursed outdated lifestyle of being camel herders

“Al Adnani “ that’s all I gotta say

Have fun plowing the desert

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴

So are raxanweyns not Somali ?:leon:

They say Somalia fell into civil war because siad barre ditched Arabism for Somalism, a satanic colonial ideology

The bootyclapping for your tribal dheegcaas overlords has you confused. But you're also retarded.

You are beyond redeemable. Just marry a 4' 1" dheegcaas and leave us. Why are you still here? You clearly want a laangaab dheegcaas. We don't want you, or your windowlicking dheegcaas progeny.

NidarNidar

Punisher
1695896975769.png

Last edited:

Trending