Is Arabization what Somalia needs?

For the last 30 years we've been blaming tribalism, dictators, and warlords for our downfall when the real answer is staring us right in the face. Somalia faces a huge culture issue, there is far too much diversity between the customs of neighbouring clans. For us to stop fighting, we need common ground to unite upon. Complete and absolute Arabization solves this problem. Not only would Arab culture civilize some of our harsh customs, but it would also create a shared identity that we clearly lack. Instead of seeing another Somali as darood or hawiye, we'd see them as bani darood and bani hawiye, brothers in Arabism residing amongst clans of our own. I truly believe this is what we Somalis need in order to unite. Let me know what you guys think (no trolling or insults please).

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Nigga what??
IMG_1656.jpeg

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
Arabs are mudering each other why would they give us any tips on unity.

We should follow Rwandas footsteps not Arabs

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Which SS member would win the Carab Futo Clapping World Cup?🤔

Pop It Brussels Sprout GIF

Got my money on Hamza🤣last time he caused an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.8

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

VIP
For the last 30 years we've been blaming tribalism, dictators, and warlords for our downfal
:mindblown:
what did you seriously think was the downfall of Somalia?

Is it because we didn’t incorporate Arabnimo more into our culture. Let me open up a falafel and shawarma shop in Somalia it will miraculously end the civil war.

Its over for you man. How will adding "Bani" before the clan names and doing sword dancing at wedding help us at. There's no hope for you if you're serious. Not even Quran saar can save you may Allah give you full shifaa
1000002748.jpg

Trending

Latest posts