Is anyone here virgin or not?

Is anyone here virgin or not?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Factz its a well known fact that Somalian men are sexist women hating losers. Yes there are some exceptions like my abdi lol. Habesha run your poor country and now we taking away your hard working, yet educated good men :lolbron:

I feel sorry for xalimos they are stuck with the sexist good for nothing ashy abdis:pachah1:
We are not sexist and a lot of us are more chilled than our female counterparts

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz its a well known fact that Somalian men are sexist women hating losers. Yes there are some exceptions like my abdi lol. Habesha run your poor country and now we taking away your hard working, yet educated good men :lolbron:

I feel sorry for xalimos they are stuck with the sexist good for nothing ashy abdis:pachah1:

This is the future.

5s.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOL

let me tell you a story :chrisfreshhah:

There was 3 habesha girls who my boys used to f*ck with. Dudes would roll in 6 cars deep and they’d milk the squad. :mjlol:

Do you know what they used to say?!

DONT BRING ETHIOPIAN GUYS!!!! :pachah1::pachah1:

So one time this poor dude wanted to cop shit but the girls weren’t comfortable and the vibes were pretty shit so you know what my boys did??

THEY SENT HIM HOME!!!!:russ::russ:
Love how you guys pull out stories out of your asses lol
This story sounds like something Somalian girls would do. Our men are not backward sexists. Women don’t get shamed for sleeping around lol

tenor.gif

This should be good.
giphy.gif

This story sounds like something Somalian girls would do. Our men are not backward sexists. Women don’t get shamed for sleeping around lol

:dead:Jennifer you know how to trigger somalispot :russ:

You don’t have to believe it. It’s not just Ethiopian girls so don’t feel too bad, plenty of asians and arabs too. :samwelcome:

Nope it’s a Somalian thing, take the L gracefully:samwelcome:

I don’t deny that. :mjlol:

But why you implying that most Somali women are -guzzling s like habesha girls? :mjlol:

Women feel less inhibited around those they are not familiar with. There’s literally 100’s of ethnic groups out there, might as well taste all the flavour, both Somali boys and girls. I don’t discriminate. :samwelcome:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Western Somalis are sorta awkward. I bet almost all of you in sspot are virgins. Back home, people lose their virginity at an early age.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I don’t deny that. :mjlol:

But why you implying that most Somali women are -guzzling s like habesha girls? :mjlol:

Women feel less inhibited around those they are not familiar with. There’s literally 100’s of ethnic groups out there, might as well taste all the flavour, both Somali boys and girls. I don’t discriminate. :samwelcome:
Other cultures do not shame their women, whereas you ashy abdis act like as if you own your women. Women from other cultures sleep with any man they want to regardless of ethnicity.

Other cultures do not shame their women, whereas you ashy abdis act like as if you own your women. Women from other cultures sleep with any man they want to regardless of ethnicity.

Nah, you got it wrong. It’s because we’re muslim we do this. Most ethnic groups that abide by tenets of Islam do this that’s why many Arab girls would f*ck with my boys, because they didn’t want to be judged from their own community which I can understand.

My point is, who cares if some Somali women f*ck around with other guys, there’s plenty more fish in the sea. :trumpsmirk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Nah, you got it wrong. It’s because we’re muslim we do this. Most ethnic groups that abide by tenets of Islam do this that’s why many Arab girls would f*ck with my boys, because they didn’t want to be judged from their own community which I can understand.

My point is, who cares if some Somali women f*ck around with other guys, there’s plenty more fish in the sea. :trumpsmirk:
You use religion to control the women. You good for nothing ashy abdis use the religion when it suits you. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. f*ck Arabs and their extremist culture. I despise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts