Is anyone here racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Nope.

People use terms like racist, hate to describe anyone that doesn't agree with their opinions. For example I will explain harm of weeds to crops and forests, does it make me racist to weed or I hate weed?

(Weeds reduce farm and forest productivity, they invade crops, smother pastures and in some cases can harm livestock. They aggressively compete for water, nutrients and sunlight, resulting in reduced crop yield and poor crop quality)
Now I am racist person to weed because I showed their harms to forests?
:deadosama::icon lol::yloezpe:

Wow.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
O people! Your God is one and your forefather (Adam) is one. An Arab is not better than a non-Arab and a non-Arab is not better than an Arab, and a red (i.e. white tinged with red) person is not better than a black person and a black person is not better than a red person, except in piety. -Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Racism is against the tenets of Islam. The closest I come to racism is I think that Somalis should marry within their own and quit it with this obsession with marrying ajnabi.

No, I don't like being discriminated against so why would I do it to others

But sis what about all the poor somali women who suffer/ are raped in arab countries? :mjkkk: I see you have no problem giving them the benefit of the doubt

Of course I am against sending our girls to Saudi and it is one of reasons that I called HSM a pimp. Rape is rape but it becomes worst when you are in your own country by stranger soldiers.

No, I don't like being discriminated against so why would I do it to others

But sis what about all the poor somali women who suffer/ are raped in arab countries? :mjkkk: I see you have no problem giving them the benefit of the doubt

Plus your country is your sanctuary where you should be safe but we see how brutal the amisom rapes (from age 4 to 70 old women) in their homes in front of their kids for 10 years. Somali maids in Saudi just started last year and numbers of girls that complained till now is one maid during the Ramadan. We must stop sending girls there.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I hate smelly, rude, obsese, racist people. I really hate rude disabled people. I am like how the heck can you be rude ? I thought disable people were at least humble since they have no legs, boy how I was wrong... One time I was so temped to push this rude disabled trick off her wheelchair. But I did not and I walk away.:ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending