Is anyone here racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Did you the khosians are down to like 100k?
At least that's what I read

Not just what they did to the Khoisan. But also their treatment of non-Bantus (Whites, Indians, other Africans) makes me dislike them. And their general incompetence.... they were handed a near developed state and turned it into a big ghetto with epic crime rates.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not just what they did to the Khoisan. But also their treatment of non-Bantus (Whites, Indians, other Africans) makes me dislike them. And their general incompetence.... they were handed a near developed state and turned it into a big ghetto with epic crime rates.

No sympathy from me :ufdup:

In Africa that is.

I heard life expectancy was 10 years higher under the Apartheid than it is now and that the majority of blacks said life was better under white rule.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I understand Dutch, so I have a bit of sympathy for them. :icon lol:
South Africa would be better off with more Afrikaners than Bantus. The country has gone down hill as more and more of them emigrated.

The country went downhill because it was literally established on supremacy sxb

Apollo

VIP
To add to my list:

Gulf Arabs.

Their arrogance I can't stand. And I wish they weren't so geographically close to Somalia. Our country's history would have been a lot better without toxic Arabian influence (not talking about religion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts