Is alshabaab really the main problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
This topic isn't about HJ so nice trying to shift the convo, if a HJ person wishes to address me they will. When will
you get back Caynaba :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lool he did us dirty wallee :dead::deadmanny::deadosama:
Habar gidir isbaaro iyo
image.png

Lacaag bey rabaan
image.png

Dhuulka bey fadiyan
image.png

Qori bey wataan

image.png

Kkkkkkk

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Fun fact: 80% of Issaq-Darood conflicts is actually Dhulbahante going alone against the various Habr sub clans.

i wonder if this thread is a reflection on what somalis are like today, both in and out of somalia. because if so i truly hope ethiopia eats the entire country up and we start waving their flags because we clearly don't need it...go fight each other in the desert while ethiopia takes whats left of that waste land. we've been a failed state for over 2 decades and y'all still sit around arguing about which clan is better. i don't know how we ended up like this, i truly don't know. i don't see somalia ever coming together, not in my life time and not in the life time of my kids. somalia was never a mistake, we are just ignorant savages who never looked to the future, but instead buried our heads in the quran hoping some arab god would come save us. enjoy killing your people while the west sucks your country dry, more then they already has. i love somalia but the people that currently live in that once great nation will always be the personification of trash.

i wonder if this thread is a reflection on what somalis are like today, both in and out of somalia. because if so i truly hope ethiopia eats the entire country up and we start waving their flags because we clearly don't need it...go fight each other in the desert while ethiopia takes whats left of that waste land. we've been a failed state for over 2 decades and y'all still sit around arguing about which clan is better. i don't know how we ended up like this, i truly don't know. i don't see somalia ever coming together, not in my life time and not in the life time of my kids. somalia was never a mistake, we are just ignorant savages who never looked to the future, but instead buried our heads in the quran hoping some arab god would come save us. enjoy killing your people while the west sucks your country dry, more then they already has. i love somalia but the people that currently live in that once great nation will always be the personification of trash.

Wrote all that just to take a jab at Islam :heh:. Take your heathen jihad somewhere else coon girl

waraabe

Your superior
Fun fact: 80% of Issaq-Darood conflicts is actually Dhulbahante going alone against the various Habr sub clans.

Lie it is only two isaaq subclans that war with darod

90% of isaaq darod fighting is hy vs darod (Warsangeli, dhulo Ogaden)

And the other 10% is hj vs dhulo

Isaaqs other 6 subclans don't even know those Darods let alone fight them

You eloquently summed up my sentiments.

I said long ago Somalia is land without people in search of people without land. Put a 1000 Chinese or 1000 Danish or 1000 Israelis in Somalia and it will be livable place. We are truly the dumbest people on planet earth. After more than two decades of war, famine, pestilence and instability wrought by clanism we haven't learned anything. We're still mired in the same old destructive qabyaalad. When will we learn anything? In the rest of the world, the young strife to change or upset the status quo. They champion for progressive movements and try to bring about better world for their children. But among Somalis, the young are more conservative and reactionary than their parents.

We are doomed as a people until we realize that responsibility starts with each one of us. Don't look to others to bring about change.

You are :dzmxmmb: correct but Allah is not Arab or American. People rely in religion because they need moral support that they get only from religion. Religion make patients and they tolerate the harsh of life either that or we will have highest rate of suicide like in India where the poor farmers kill themselves. Religion gives hope to live other day and tomorrow will be better than today. BTW Islam said clearly "work and Allah and his prophet will see your work" meaning Islam encourages the the hard work.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're the enemy of Somalis cause somalinimo waa islaminimo Ma garatey.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You are :dzmxmmb: correct but Allah is not Arab or American. People rely in religion because they need moral support that they get only from religion. Religion make patients and they tolerate the harsh of life either that or we will have highest rate of suicide like in India where the poor farmers kill themselves. Religion gives hope to live other day and tomorrow will be better than today. BTW Islam said clearly "work and Allah and his prophet will see your work" meaning Islam encourages the the hard work.
:ftw9nwa: This chick is on crystal meth

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Darood border almost all Somali clans, at any point in time we will be in conflict with at least two. It comes with the fact that 60% of the land inhabited by Somali speaking people belongs to ilma Jabarti Ismaciil.

:ricrazy::superman::wow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts