Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkk cognitivenutjob waa ku salaamay
Waa ka qaaday boowe

Maxa yaab ah hawiye maxa lugu oga ina iisbaaro dhigtan on land laakinse hada maxa iisbaaro dhigteen on a government level in the form of international aid for Somalia ba bililiqsadaan

Bohol

VIP
Some one is mad :ftw9nwa:
Who's gonna stop me The none existent hy militia:ftw9nwa:

This was back in 4 years ago. The Dhulo houses were demolished and the entire Dhulbahanate clan cried Xasuuqii shacabka
Dhulbahante ee Ceerigaabo. So if you want to know who will stop you try and bring that
khaatuumo nonsense and you will be demolished badly. :lol:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
This was back in 4 years ago. The Dhulo houses were demolished and the entire Dhulbahanate clan cried Xasuuqii shacabka
Dhulbahante ee Ceerigaabo. :lol:

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Someone doesn't know the meaning of demolish:cryinglaughsmiley:
Demolish
demolishing-bulldozer-old-factory-49405138.jpg

What you posted is you getting your teeth kicked in by group who according to you doesn't live there:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Hotel royal (the only Dhulo hotel in the city was damaged in that attack). Here is your media crying the few houses they owned was destroyed. Unless you are blind the men with the tikniiko in the video is the JSL army and they are doing all the attack.

"Sida ay Taleex Media u xaqiijiyeen qaar ka mid ah shacabka gaar ahaan dhinaca beesha Dhulbahante waxaa uu
dagaalkii galabta burbur weyn u gaystay qaybo badan oo ka mid ah xaafadaas madaama lagu garaacay qoryaha
gawaadhida ku rakiban ee loo yaqaano tikniko."

:dead::dead1::hemad:

Your media crying about the xasuuq of the minorities.

Xaqiiqada iyo sababaha runta ah ee ka dambeeyay xasuuqii ay maleeshiyada SNM ugu gaysteen magalaada Ceerigaabo shacabka ka soo jeeda SSC.

http://www.ceerinews.byethost16.com/blog/?p=3818&ckattempt=1

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Hotel royal (the only Dhulo hotel in the city was damaged in that attack). Here is your media crying the few houses they owned
was destroyed.

"Sida ay Taleex Media u xaqiijiyeen qaar ka mid ah shacabka gaar ahaan dhinaca beesha Dhulbahante waxaa uu
dagaalkii galabta burbur weyn u gaystay qaybo badan oo ka mid ah xaafadaas madaama lagu garaacay qoryaha
gawaadhida ku rakiban ee loo yaqaano tikniko."

:dead::dead1::hemad:
So it went from demolishing to getting hit in cross fire now:dead:
Am still waiting for the video of you forcefully demolishing dhulos homes:dead:

Bohol

VIP
It was damaged and some were destroyed since you lot are very poor to build proper homes and live in makeshifts
or sheds.No place for minorities anyway.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
It was damaged and some were destroyed since you lot are very poor to build proper homes and live in makeshifts
or sheds.No place for minorities anyway.
Why are dhulos fighting in fully controlled hy towns:dead:
Tells me I can't set foot in erigabo then proceeds to show me dhulos shooting his ass in the same place they banned from:dead:

Bohol

VIP
Why are dhulos fighting in fully controlled hy towns:dead:
Tells me I can't set foot in erigabo then proceeds to show me dhulos shooting his ass in the same place they banned from:dead:

It was 3 -4 men , the area in the video is the area supposedly Hartis have few homes in and you got karbashed badly there that
is why your people cried xasuuq and even sent letters to the UN.

:dead:

Bohol

VIP
Why would you need 3-4 tikniko for 3-4 men:dead:

The JSL army in Ceerigaabo (consisting) mostly of H-Y were looking for any
excuse to kill Dhulos, that is why they went all in. Even some women
and other Harti civilian bystanders were killed in that attack. All the captured
prisoners were also taken to Daalo police station with blood stained shirts from
the injuries. So you see any troublemaker is not tolerated in our city, they are put
down immediately like a dog with rabies.

:dead:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The JSL army in Ceerigaabo (consisting) mostly of H-Y were looking for any excuse to kill Dhulos, that is why they
went all in. Even some women were killed in that attack. All the captured prisoners were also taken to Daalo police
station.
Except none of that happened:cryinglaughsmiley:
Hj would never let you do anything you claim:cryinglaughsmiley:
Your a small fry even villages you claim:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Except none of that happened:cryinglaughsmiley:
Hj would never let you do anything you claim:cryinglaughsmiley:
Your a small fry even villages you claim:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yh and Cali Khalif captured Laas Canood. :duckr: What HJ ? The same HJ that took Caynaba from you? :drakelaugh:
Nicca is crying to HJ, unfortunately no one can save you from hot H-Y bullets. :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.