IRRELEVANT CANADA depressed after learning KD is playing tonight. Thought they were gonna win a cham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
loooooooooool

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Just when they thought they were gonna their 15 min of fame :mjlol:

Warya stop it....i doubt he will play and if he does he will be rusty as hell. He hasnt played over a monthband practice yesterday for the first time. This tie is over. Unfortunately the Canadian hockey fans will celebrate nba championship tonight

The teams said it’s still questionable so there is a chance he may not play and if he plays he’s still not going to be up to par he still is very much injured

You clearly don’t know basketball. KD coming back for elimination game is actually worse for GSW.

He hasn’t touched a court in a month, so he is rusty plus he usually ISOs for them, him ISOing on a locked in kawhi or siakam and then missing is going to throw off GSW offense even more

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where can i watch this without paying in England.

cant be arsed to pay for this shit

When the game starts google “reddit nba finals”. Then go to the link. You’ll see a lot of them showing the game but their links are broken but one of them will be working.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
kawai is a better player you dumbass we will win the chip tonight something columbus will never achieve

6 points lead at half time. But the momuntum has shifted to the Canadians. Im scared now.....need big 3rd from steph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending