IRRELEVANT CANADA depressed after learning KD is playing tonight. Thought they were gonna win a cham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i know but lowry sucks as i have seen him play againist lebron enough as the lebronto raptors got bounced by him and good thing that he did not go to gsw or bucks as it would be game over

lowry been with the Raptors for years the oldest raptor...if he was garbage he would of gotten X last summer

RAPTORS IN 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

lowry been with the Raptors for years the oldest raptor...if he was garbage he would of gotten X last summer

RAPTORS IN 6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666
He is too me as gm should be fired trading derozen an la guy for leonard another la guy

Atleast we avoided them winning at home and make it first championship won abroad. Now we need to more wins and laugh at these useless Canadiana

I thought Canadians were supposed to be “nice”. They cheered the KD reinjury and still lost.

One of the biggest myth ever......canadians are down right evil. Only people Im always wary off and have my pepper spray ready around them

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@R.Kelly the irreverent Canadians lost:chrisfreshhah:
poor Drake
tenor.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It really hurt to see KD go down with a horrible possibly career altering injury, not many players fully recover from torn achilles. However KD is the best player in the world and he will make a great come back. He doesn't need to rely on athleticism and can shoot lights out from any spot on the court. That is what made him deadly and I wish him the best in his journey to heal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending