Iran travel blog, light years ahead of Somalia.

I love to watch travel blogs of 3rd world countries then compare it against Somalia. Iran is light years ahead of us, look how developed it is while being sanctioned everywhere.

I wonder if any Iranian knows his qabil lol.

Iran experienced a regime shift,not complete government collapse and years of anarchy dominated by warlords,followed by their capital being held hostage by terrorists. Stop being ignorant.Totally different circumstances.

I love to watch travel blogs of 3rd world countries then compare it against Somalia. Iran is light years ahead of us, look how developed it is while being sanctioned everywhere.

I wonder if any Iranian knows his qabil lol.
The average Iranian despises the Ayatollahs but loves his country. He will side with the ayatollah if he sees external threat. Somalis on the hand, well you know.

Iran experienced a regime shift,not complete government collapse and years of anarchy dominated by warlords,followed by their capital being held hostage by terrorists. Stop being ignorant.Totally different circumstances.
30 years, Somalia has been in anarchy more then governance lmao.

Iran is an oil rich country. It has all the potential to be like a developed modern nation. It’s seems it’s just tangled in a proxy Cold War between the West vs Russia:manny:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I didn know they hate their ayotallah why is that?
Because islam was imposed on them forcefully by the ayotallahs. Your average iranian is very open minded and irreligious, kind of like Turks. Imagine if Turkey was put under sharia law, ofcourse the people wouldn’t like it. That’s what’s happening in iran

Trending