Iran travel blog, light years ahead of Somalia.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
It's almost like they've have 33 years of peace and stability to develop their country.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Underestimated Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries:

Iran
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Oman
Jordan (not an s-hole like Palestine/Syria as people think)
Kazakhstan (Borat ruined their reputation, but they are somewhat well-off)
I've always wanted to backpack through Central Asia and Ex-Soviet block country's. They're genuinely so interesting and the nature is almost always amazing.

Apollo

VIP
You are right that pessimism is wrong. But I believe its good to remind Somalis how far we have fallen occasionally.

Somalia will only get better when you remind people how far we have fallen.

You need to compare Somalia to North Sudan, Chad, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Yemen.

Those countries had a similar roll of the dice. We are only taking major L's vs North Sudan out of that group.

Your just in serious denial mate, your the problem here. Somalis are the bottom of the bottom, our country is a desert dry wasteland reeking of terrorism and instability with its primitive inhabitants slaughtering eachother based on tribe. A failed state and a failed people. No amount of optimism and hope is ever gonna change that fact
Yes, because our history began in 1991 :ivers:

Let me ask you something, suppose there was no hope, what will you do? Continue to live off the cadaan man’s country that he worked hard to build up and stood by, even in its most dire situations?Continue to be his burden instead of contributing to rebuild a place meant for you and those like you? Most African men have your mindset to be fair, they’d rather wait around for the cadaan man to spoonfeed them instead of building/ rebuilding their communities and countries on their own

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Yes, because our history began in 1991 :ivers:

Let me ask you something, suppose there was no hope, what will you do? Continue to live off the cadaan man’s country that he worked hard to build up and stood by, even in its most dire situations?Continue to be his burden instead of contributing to rebuild a place meant for you and those like you? Most African men have your mindset to be fair, they’d rather wait around for the cadaan man to spoonfeed them instead of building/ rebuilding their communities and countries on their own
Nope, I plan to change my shithole of a country for the better one day inshallah. Change comes after acceptance, once we all accept Somalia is at the bottom of the bottom right now and it’s all our faults, we can move forward and change that embarrassing fact. We can’t keep making excuses and talk about what “we once were”

Som

VIP
I love to watch travel blogs of 3rd world countries then compare it against Somalia. Iran is light years ahead of us, look how developed it is while being sanctioned everywhere.

I wonder if any Iranian knows his qabil lol.
Iran isn't actually third world.
They also have their problems with drug addiction though especially heroin which luckily is something you don't see in Somalia

Som

VIP
Your just in serious denial mate, your the problem here. Somalis are the bottom of the bottom, our country is a desert dry wasteland reeking of terrorism and instability with its primitive inhabitants slaughtering eachother based on tribe. A failed state and a failed people. No amount of optimism and hope is ever gonna change that fact
There's worse place than Somalia.
You are probably less likely to be robbed at gunpoint in xamar than in south side Chicago.

Som

VIP
Anyway it's interesting to see the self hating somalis on this forum are also the ones who are the most qabilist and most anti wadani.
Somalia is a failed state because of these people.
Iranians are wadani at least.
If somali rebels didn't act like savages in 1991 we would be in a better place but some people unironically still think caydiid was a good guy.
That's the problem with somalia

Brain drain, likewise for the Chinese outside of China, especially in Southeast Asia, Australia, and North America's West Coast.
Brain drain happens in China. But the Chinese market is so big and their population is so large it's not severe at all. Things are moving upwards and people commit to their nation as they see continuous gains in a more consistent positive direction.

Apollo

VIP
Brain drain happens in China. But the Chinese market is so big and their population is so large it's not severe at all. Things are moving upwards and people commit to their nation as they see continuous gains in a more consistent positive direction.

Hmm, I do think it is significant enough to the point that the Chinese diaspora in certain areas are unrepresentative of people in China. From people I talk to who have lived in the PRC they often have many horror stories about the locals there, while the Chinese in many Western countries seem bourgeoisie.

Hmm, I do think it is significant enough to the point that the Chinese diaspora in certain areas are unrepresentative of people in China. From people I talk to who have lived in the PRC they often have many horror stories about the locals there, while the Chinese in many Western countries seem bourgeoisie.
China has had a diaspora in other nations for several centuries. With that develops a lot of social and cultural differences. But China itself is largely unmoved by this phenomenon, granted and expected, most people are not elites considering the standard for the country. The size and challenges, the internal regional differences and other relevant variables are needed to view in proper context. Their human capital is sufficient and progressively cultivated. One interesting contrast is Singapore, that country is receiving a lot of valuable skill and talent from other countries compared to its size, more than any country I imagine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine thinking this is the same thing :mjlol:

A fact is a statement that is verifiably true, in most cases, backed by evidence (ie. studies done) with many other (non biased) sources agreeing to it. An observation is a statement made purely based on something the viewer has seen. Since they usually don't have any stats or other forms of evidence to support their argument, it is classed as unverified, thus, a mere opinion :dabcasar:

Nope, I plan to change my shithole of a country for the better one day inshallah. Change comes after acceptance, once we all accept Somalia is at the bottom of the bottom right now and it’s all our faults, we can move forward and change that embarrassing fact. We can’t keep making excuses and talk about what “we once were”

Best comment .

false pride is the biggest obstacle to change.
'You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.'
Ayn Rand

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Best comment .

false pride is the biggest obstacle to change.
'You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.'
Ayn Rand
warya why do you have anatoly karpov as your profile picture lol. One chess tournament and suddenly you guys are chess fanatics kkkk

Anyway it's interesting to see the self hating somalis on this forum are also the ones who are the most qabilist and most anti wadani.
Somalia is a failed state because of these people.
Iranians are wadani at least.
If somali rebels didn't act like savages in 1991 we would be in a better place but some people unironically still think caydiid was a good guy.
That's the problem with somalia

I'm the biggest 'Self-hater' non-qabiilste wadani waryaa.
I love Somalia so much it fucking hurts, and it turned me into a self-hater .
:damn::dead1:

Imagine thinking this is the same thing :mjlol:

A fact is a statement that is verifiably true, in most cases, backed by evidence (ie. studies done) with many other (non biased) sources agreeing to it. An observation is a statement made purely based on something the viewer has seen. Since they usually don't have any stats or other forms of evidence to support their argument, it is classed as unverified, thus, a mere opinion :dabcasar:
Wow brilliant! Thanks for the quick definition....
giphy.gif

Trending