Iran travel blog, light years ahead of Somalia.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your just in serious denial mate, your the problem here. Somalis are the bottom of the bottom, our country is a desert dry wasteland reeking of terrorism and instability with its primitive inhabitants slaughtering eachother based on tribe. A failed state and a failed people. No amount of optimism and hope is ever gonna change that fact

World

VIP
Iran has one of the world’s oldest continuous civilisations, nearly 3000 years ago is when they first formed a nation that covered all of modern day Iran. They have a long history of statehood and would never turn to anarchy like Somalia, also they are an oil rich region.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
I love to watch travel blogs of 3rd world countries then compare it against Somalia. Iran is light years ahead of us, look how developed it is while being sanctioned everywhere.

I wonder if any Iranian knows his qabil lol.

Are you really comparing Somalia to Iran? Are you serious?

Apollo

VIP
Iranians are big crypto miners, have teams of state sponsored hackers who target major companies, and they have been trying to establish a nuclear program. Of course they are advanced.

Turkey = Germany of the Middle East.
Iran = Russia of the Middle East.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This forum is filled with folks who's self esteem is down the drain, they disparage Somali's as a whole and then get angry when you turn it onto whatever identity they hold close whether it be qabil, religion or in @Amirah case gender. Hell, say the same shit about their family and suddenly they're different. Somalia's had cities for millenia's, longer than anywhere in Northern Europe and yet you don't see it in ruins. I could say the same about Yemen and Syria with the former being so bad people fleed to Somalia. No one's going to give you a nuanced answer.

Most people here over-inflate their intelligence and ego while looking for simple answers drawn from fatalistic views and their own self-esteem. I wouldn't take it seriously but it gets annoying. We have fellas like @Woke1.4rm.Shibis a politics section lover who argues qabil 24/7 posting stupid conspiracies about farmaajo giving out even stupider opinions.

Iranians are big crypto miners, have teams of state sponsored hackers who target major companies, and they have been trying to establish a nuclear program. Of course they are advanced.

Turkey = Germany of the Middle East.
Iran = Russia of the Middle East.
Lol, also...Turkey=USA of the Balkans/South-East Europe.

Apollo

VIP
Underestimated Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries:

Iran
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Oman
Jordan (not an s-hole like Palestine/Syria as people think)
Kazakhstan (Borat ruined their reputation, but they are somewhat well-off)

Iranians are mad rich. In London they have popular restaurants and in central they have furniture shops where they sell carpets for £20-30k. Btw isn't the guy who founded Amiri an Iranian

How is op comparing us with them lol?

Apollo

VIP
Iranians are mad rich. In London they have popular restaurants and in central they have furniture shops where they sell carpets for £20-30k. Btw isn't the guy who founded Amiri an Iranian

How is op comparing us with them lol?

The Iranian diaspora is 'rich' (brain drain from Iran's elite), not Iranians in Iran. Settle down there. It is a second world country.

:whoa:

The Iranian community in California/USA are very wealthy & culturally influential. There was even a Show called 'Shahs of Sunset' lol.

The Iranian diaspora is 'rich' (brain drain from Iran's elite), not Iranians in Iran. Settle down there. It is a second world country.

:whoa:
Yeah I only meant the diaspora, not sure about the people who live back home. I'm sure they send money back home though

Apollo

VIP
The Iranian community in California are very wealthy/economically successful & culturally influential. There was even a Show called 'Shahs of Sunset' lol.

Brain drain, likewise for the Chinese outside of China, especially in Southeast Asia, Australia, and North America's West Coast.

Trending