iPhone 12 is here

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
iPhone 11 been doing some squats this past year ***** got thicc af damn
I need it’s routine
09EBE707-9386-492C-9A1D-F3F859180090.jpeg

If you girls can pay for it, by all means buy it but don't ask your parents to pay for you. Apply at amazon and put in some hours waryaada, you little punks. Work for your iphone.

Apollo

VIP
Smartphone updates are no longer about the design (all phones more or less look the same these days), it is about the tech specs/hardware/internals. Usually they are much better each year.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Smartphone updates are no longer about the design (all phones more or less look the same these days), it is about the tech specs/hardware/internals. Usually they are much better each year.

Each new iteration seems to be less impressive than the previous though. I'm by no means up to date with phone tech, but it seems they've plateaued. We don't need a marginally better camera, screen or battery life every year. I'm only one gen behind, but I'm confident an iPhone 8 can just as much fulfill daily use case wear and tear aside.

The next big jump should be in battery life with the graphene infused stuff. Or maybe Samsung will actually improve and succeed with Dex if they haven't moved on already.

Apollo

VIP
Each new iteration seems to be less impressive than the previous though. I'm by no means up to date with phone tech, but it seems they've plateaued. We don't need a marginally better camera, screen or battery life every year. I'm only one gen behind, but I'm confident an iPhone 8 can just as much fulfill daily use case wear and tear aside.

The next big jump should be in battery life with the graphene infused stuff. Or maybe Samsung will actually improve and succeed with Dex if they haven't moved on already.

I am personally looking forward to no hole punches/no notches next time I upgrade. I upgraded this year. Next time will be in 2022-2023 for me.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I am personally looking forward to no hole punches/no notches next time I upgrade. I upgraded this year. Next time will be in 2022-2023 for me.

You think they're going with the pop up selfie camera thing?

I'm probably going hold out for late 2021 or early 2022 I'a. I want to switch back to iPhone, but they need to give me an excuse to fork out all that cash up front and not feel like an consumerist drone. They need to give me a lil suttin' to work with

reer

VIP
i remember updating from android 2.1 to 2.2 i felt cool. smartphone interfaces used to be more unique with each company

Apple are scammers. No 120Hz screen no USB c port.

they literally changed the design of the shit then called it a new phone, hyped the heck out of 5G despite it literally being an indust ru standard.

I’m definitely waiting until next year.