Invited to an mexican funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my uncle died, he was may dads cousin. And his wife called as like 4 days ago, to ask us if we are coming, so I said we’ll try because the funeral is from now in 5 days and my hooyo is still Somalia. And hooyo that he was some kind of important relative because he was best friends with our dad. So tomorrow my siblings and I will be on our way to Mexico without our mother. Wish us luck

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
So my uncle died, he was may dads cousin. And his wife called as like 4 days ago, to ask us if we are coming, so I said we’ll try because the funeral is from now in 5 days and my hooyo is still Somalia. And hooyo that he was some kind of important relative because he was best friends with our dad. So tomorrow my siblings and I will be on our way to Mexico without our mother. Wish us luck

Safar wanaagsan.. May Allaah protect you all. Ameen. Was your uncle muslim?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
People should go to funerals, especially if itsi family.

You think the prophet didn't attend his uncle's funeral?
An innocent question triggered you that much?!! My intention was pure and out of ignorance of his uncle's religious affiliation.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No, he wasn't
Don't participate in their Christian rituals if you are Muslim but you can attend the funeral. Know that you cannot pray for him, because it is between him and God now.

Don't participate in their Christian rituals if you are Muslim but you can attend the funeral. Know that you cannot pray for him, because it is between him and God now.
I don't even know what rituals, I've never been to one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts