Invited to an mexican funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't even know what rituals, I've never been to one before.
The rituals are simple like decorating the coffin with flowers, cleaning the body, praying for the deceased and finally covering the body with soil in the grave etc. Just don't engage in those rituals.. watch but don't get involved. And remember: don't pray for him, the Quran strictly prohibited praying for al kufar.

Farax

I’ve been to Chilean catholic funeral at the church. They had an open casket, smartly dressed in an expensive suit with a tie.
can't wait for the side eyes from the families.... wallahi mexicans are so judgmental.. and they were kinda rich.

The rituals are simple like decorating the coffin with flowers, cleaning the body, praying for the deceased and finally covering the body with soil in the grave etc. Just don't engage in those rituals.. watch but don't get involved. And remember: don't pray for him, the Quran strictly prohibited praying for al kufar.
I know my deen, no need to reapted 10 times, but thanks walal! But still only Allah knows where hi soul is going.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wow. To be half Mexican is something walle....
6210.jpg

How do they feel about you being half somali?? My colombian side don't really care lol
They are happy that my mother isn't Madow like black black west african. Wallahi my great grandma literally tells us that. Kind racist but like they love our somali side and my hooyo especially because hooyo speaks in a mexican accent

They are happy that my mother isn't Madow like black black west african. Wallahi my great grandma literally tells us that. Kind racist but like they love our somali side and my hooyo especially because hooyo speaks in a mexican accent
Same here they would've freaked out if I was half Nigerian or something because I would actually look Madowish. And my father would look Madow if he was Nigerian. But because my father is somali and to them he doesn't look "black" so its fine and I turned out to look very colombian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts