Investing in Somaliland- Is it Dubai 20 Years Ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Two

Difference is yall come to us for your rations:lol:. A sack of rice for a reborn citizen isn't that bad of a trade
you don't know much about anything if you actually believe that much of the help is done by un groups not you fuckers :ninja: they directly come the areas affected:ninja:

waraabe

Your superior
no comment :dead::dead:

MLDKgoT.jpg

What is habar unus qudhunbiiris boy

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
What is habar unus qudhunbiiris boy

Lol allow him, him n the other one never been back home. He dont know that all the jaariyad in hargeysa wa gabdho qudhunbuursi ah:lol:

Ta labaad, that female looks straight Oromo, xita nin bey uu eegtahay z3zrULC

Mashallah investors pouring in SL. Wait till it gets recongnizeobamadatazz

Puntland and SL should sstrive together while the hutus and bahantes are left behind:chrisfreshhah:
No that is not nice thing to say, come you suppose to be the educated one do not fall to tribalism bullshite

Apparently telling the truth is hating:heh:
The north as whole trash from mjland to isaaqland the place looks like shit:heh:
Any dameer will tell you that place has little return in money:donkey:
Do not hate them brother it is part of Somalia we are not competing with others but with neighbouring countries (middleast and Africa) south is the food basket of Somalia we should concern more in agricultural section. North is the industry section of country and IT. We complete each other.

Somaliland is 100 years behind UAE and 50 years behind our neighbors, don't fool yourselves every Somali city is a shithole

Addis Ababa
BoleAddis-Abeba-Ethiopia.jpg

I doubt it.

Somalis have very serious cultural issues that make investing in their land unwise.

In Somaliland, despite the comparative calm, there are clan, sub-clan, and sub-sub clan tensions that make future conflict a real possibility. These tensions exist not only between the Issaq and other clans like the Darod, but also within the Issaq themselves. Any company that invests in Somaliland will get embroiled in these tensions, as oil exploration companies are finding out. Only a retard would invest in a place where conflict can erupt at any time.

waraabe

Your superior
I doubt it.

Somalis have very serious cultural issues that make investing in their land unwise.

In Somaliland, despite the comparative calm, there are clan, sub-clan, and sub-sub clan tensions that make future conflict a real possibility. These tensions exist not only between the Issaq and other clans like the Darod, but also within the Issaq themselves. Any company that invests in Somaliland will get embroiled in these tensions, as oil exploration companies are finding out. Only a retard would invest in a place where conflict can erupt at any time.

Still miles ahead of anywhere else in the horn.

the last time i was in hargeisa,i cant find water to wipe my azz and i was in a hotel.but i agree mogadishu and hargeysa have nothing to do with eachother too far from each other,nairobi is closer to me than hargeysa.

waraabe

Your superior
the last time i was in hargeisa,i cant find water to wipe my azz and i was in a hotel.but i agree mogadishu and hargeysa have nothing to do with eachother too far from each other,nairobi is closer to me than hargeysa.

You are lucky then, because if you were in mogadishu you would've starved to death. At least in hargeisa you can buy water bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.