Investing in Somaliland- Is it Dubai 20 Years Ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I don't give a fcuk abou his thread:cryinglaughsmiley:
key word I said the whole north is shit:cryinglaughsmiley:
read carefully before you catch feelings:zhqjlmx:
Catch feelings? :childplease: You're full of xaar, You spew xaar 99% of the time. Like I said you being from Las Anod shouldn't laugh at others lands. :lol:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
He keeps it real it's garbage and if you know it's shit you can.go from there but if you believe a shitty region is superb and at the front of development then what?

This is not the attitude citizens.of the region should have.

This is what.makes one brag when a small shop gets opened in the city lmfao. It's ridiculous.
here comes the dick riders:cryinglaughsmiley:
dick riding each other isn't gonna change the fact I brought up:cryinglaughsmiley:
real nigga :dzmxmmb:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Btw the comparison to the emeriates is uncanny. The Emirates was a dirt poor nation that didn't even have livestock(which we do) or proper grazing land. They were fragmented on clan and sub clan lines, and many international companies wanted in due to the potential in hydrocarbons and also its strategic location. The first ruler of the Emirates was the man who united the clans to allow for development within their land.

SL is slowly but surely overcoming that exact same hurdle. Anybody who's been there knows the potential. There's natural oil seeps, which is getting very rare in today's world. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of minerals just laying on the surface.

Somaliland takes its time and has a patience. Soomalidu waxay ku maahmaahda "qunyar socdo, qodax ma mudo". Talaabo kastaba waqti haboon bey leedahay, anakuna waqtiga nabada iyo horumar ayaan dhaafney, haddana waqtiga dhaqaalaha la kurdhiyo ayaan kujirna.
I bet you Somaliland will still be eating out of the trash bin:cryinglaughsmiley:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
He keeps it real it's garbage and if you know it's shit you can.go from there but if you believe a shitty region is superb and at the front of development then what?

This is not the attitude citizens.of the region should have.

This is what.makes one brag when a small shop gets opened in the city lmfao. It's ridiculous.

real nigga :dzmxmmb:
tbh the awdal is slight better than other northern regions but these other niggas are drought away from eating flies for dinner:cryinglaughsmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Don't talk shit about other people ninyow you're always the first to cry. Why did you mention MJ's first if you're gonna cry? :hemad:

About dick riding beep who's laughing with you and vice versa.:kobeok:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
tbh the awdal is slight better than other northern regions but these other niggas are drought away from eating flies for dinner:cryinglaughsmiley:

Its ironic that you say that. Awdal just went through a severe drought..that's how I know you and your cheerleader @Rooble have never stepped foot back home.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Don't talk shit about other people ninyow you're always the first to cry. Why did you mention MJ's first if you're gonna cry? :hemad:

About dick riding beep who's laughing with you and vice versa.:kobeok:
stating facts isn't crying in every thread is the same I tell it how I see it:childplease:
bandit is fighting off a whole brigade always been:rejoice:
I will say thoe I still remember when the mj and isaaq had an alliance against me you sided with me but that's the only time when am arguing against anybody I could count on you to give my opp a laugh smiley:mjlol:
or the usual mj cheap shot:mjlaugh:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Awdal knows how to tackle a drought and the drought has hit the other regions as well. What a biased nigga bhahhaah.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Awdal knows how to tackle a drought and the drought has hit the other regions as well. What a biased nigga bhahhaah.

:drakekidding:It hit awdal the hardest, and reer galbeedka awdal just like reer bariga sool tackle their problems in the same way, they become full blown landers:feedme:siilaanyolaugh:feedme:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
no comment :dead::dead:

MLDKgoT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts