Invest in the digital asset XRP

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tbh xrp has done shit. It's been 3 yes already and it's shown nothing.

I've diversified my crypto assets now and will continue holding. Who knows maybe after the recession things will get better.

Also if a recession does hit, I would advise you as a family to pool your resources and invest in a house or properties. House prices will drop if things don't go well. Also lots of old homeowners are already dropping dead across the country.

He old lady living under my uncle succumbed to coronavirus and many more across the country will. Plenty of houses will be available lowering the market value by a significant amount.

amboli

DIR POWER
1586801452228.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Tbh xrp has done shit. It's been 3 yes already and it's shown nothing.

I've diversified my crypto assets now and will continue holding. Who knows maybe after the recession things will get better.

Also if a recession does hit, I would advise you as a family to pool your resources and invest in a house or properties. House prices will drop if things don't go well. Also lots of old homeowners are already dropping dead across the country.

He old lady living under my uncle succumbed to coronavirus and many more across the country will. Plenty of houses will be available lowering the market value by a significant amount.
Wow you are a ruthless businessman but not a lot of people will have cash. Average workers always lose out in a recession cause they become unemployed it's the cash strapped rich that end up buying homes in bulk.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wow you are a ruthless businessman but not a lot of people will have cash. Average workers always lose out in a recession cause they become unemployed it's the cash strapped rich that end up buying homes in bulk.
Good point, but i have a big family. if each of us chips in even 10k each we can gather enough to put down money on a mortgage and rent out the houses.

Think smart, think ahead.

:damedamn:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
XRP will overtake Bitcoin and save the global financial system from collapse. Buy some before its too late.

The black swan event will happen this year.

Last warning.

XRP will overtake Bitcoin and save the global financial system from collapse. Buy some before its too late.

The black swan event will happen this year.

Last warning.

Sxb no point warning those who parrot what they hear instead of doing their own research and coming to conclusions.

Its inevitable XRP will boom and recent news has shown that its coming sooner than later.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Invest instead on creating your own white label brand and start hustling. Shit even forex trading is more viable hussle than this shit. Don't waste your time on scams like cryptocurrency. It's only useful to buy drugs and cc info's off the darknet. Cryptocurrency is based on hot air and the marketplaces are known to rip your pockets off.
I feel sorry for y'all who believe in Cryptocurrency.
Y'all need lay off listening to Tai Lopez and them Youtube cap-stars who chats bare shit with strong conviction in their tones. They are the Umar Johnsons of business. If you believe them then you's a dam fool

Trending

Latest posts