Invest in the digital asset XRP

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sxb no point warning those who parrot what they hear instead of doing their own research and coming to conclusions.

Its inevitable XRP will boom and recent news has shown that its coming sooner than later.
You need to convince not just say that will happen and that will boom and so.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I was convinced at a time and my decision based on my emotions then lost 5k on the 2017 peak. Yep, no thanks

Lostbox

VIP
Invest instead on creating your own white label brand and start hustling. Shit even forex trading is more viable hussle than this shit. Don't waste your time on scams like cryptocurrency. It's only useful to buy drugs and cc info's off the darknet. Cryptocurrency is based on hot air and the marketplaces are known to rip your pockets off.
I feel sorry for y'all who believe in Cryptocurrency.
Y'all need lay off listening to Tai Lopez and them Youtube cap-stars who chats bare shit with strong conviction in their tones. They are the Umar Johnsons of business. If you believe them then you's a dam fool
You have to ask what is it back by? The dollar we have the federal reserve, the US government and the global economy but cryptocurrency????

You have to ask what is it back by? The dollar we have the federal reserve, the US government and the global economy but cryptocurrency????

XRP will be backed by the dollar its the digital gold standard no other cryptocurrency does what it does solve international payments in seconds...

Us regulators have been having meetings to discuss the transition to digital assets.

Lostbox

VIP
XRP will be backed by the dollar its the digital gold standard no other cryptocurrency does what it does solve international payments in seconds...

Us regulators have been having meetings to discuss the transition to digital assets.
I'll look in to it once it becomes official

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@Dawo you seem to know your shit. You'll do well in the cryptosphere.

Nov 27th --> will be when XRP peaks in price and be available to use by retail users.

The blackswan event I mentioned earlier is a geopolitical event that will crash the global monetary system via the US Dollar.

While this is occuring, people will be cut off from their bank accounts and ATM machines. The price of XRP however will go up exponentially.

This will all start mid to late August. Watch the buildup for this from August 1st to August 13th.

Now you might be wondering how does a random Somali guy from SP know all this information? Well, not only am I an aspiring doctor but I know people with information that work at these big central banks. I'm a networking genius and I easily make new friends that want to help me in life. It's my gift.

Now bragging aside, seriously fellas. Make sure you take a good position out on XRP so you'll be financially secure in the New World. Your family will thank you later.

Good luck fellas. I'll see you on the other side of the bullrun. Oh and btw, Eid Mubarak!

@Dawo you seem to know your shit. You'll do well in the cryptosphere.

Nov 27th --> will be when XRP peaks in price and be available to use by retail users.

The blackswan event I mentioned earlier is a geopolitical event that will crash the global monetary system via the US Dollar.

While this is occuring, people will be cut off from their bank accounts and ATM machines. The price of XRP however will go up exponentially.

This will all start mid to late August. Watch the buildup for this from August 1st to August 13th.

Now you might be wondering how does a random Somali guy from SP know all this information? Well, not only am I an aspiring doctor but I know people with information that work at these big central banks. I'm a networking genius and I easily make new friends that want to help me in life. It's my gift.

Now bragging aside, seriously fellas. Make sure you take a good position out on XRP so you'll be financially secure in the New World. Your family will thank you later.

Good luck fellas. I'll see you on the other side of the bullrun. Oh and btw, Eid Mubarak!

Inshallah sxb one of the most monumental opportunities to change your life forever is right infront of us but people as usual are oblivious.

Oh well their loss
:samwelcome:

Does it matter what exchange you use to get crypto? Or just the wallet. I won’t lie, the mainstream exchanges are just too simple and straight forward

Last edited:
Does it matter what exchange you use to get crypto? Or just the wallet. I won’t lie, the mainstream exchanges are just too simple and straight forward

Nah its fine as long as you don't use a dodgy exchange.

Some exchanges are dodgy and have malware running on them.

Its best to stick to the mainstream ones like coinbase or binance.

mrlog

VIP
@dr.leorio do u still stand by your word?

“This will all start mid to late August. Watch the buildup for this from August 1st to August 13th.”

is what you said

dr.leorio

death\emitter
@mrlog

Yes, nothing has changed sxb.

Did you not notice the bombings and fires that happened all around the world in August? All geopolitical events are connected. As will be the impending global financial crash.

Soon everything will make sense.
Keep your eyes open.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@mrlog

Yes, nothing has changed sxb.

Did you not notice the bombings and fires that happened all around the world in August? All geopolitical events are connected. As will be the impending global financial crash.

Soon everything will make sense.
Keep your eyes open.
What cryptos do you suggest investing in now other than XRp?

dr.leorio

death\emitter
What cryptos do you suggest investing in now other than XRp?

XLM, HBAR, XDCE, VET, MANA

99% of cryptos will go to zero after U.S. regulatory clarity. These are a few winning horses I'm invested in.

Remember to do your own research because I am not a financial advisor.

Trending