Invest in the digital asset XRP

dr.leorio

death\emitter
This will be the week of Ripple and it's digital coin, XRP.

The CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse will be speaking at the World Economic Forum as will Donald Trump tomorrow.

The Gold Standard is back.

We are about to witness the greatest transformation of wealth known in human history.

I am only a humble messenger.

There are the coins I would invest in:

xrp
xlm
hbar
xdce
holo
vet
mana

Salam

Exodus

Alienist
Not this shit again, how many years is ripple going to need to not be a trash investment?

Put your money in Ethereum instead

Apollo

VIP
Not this shit again, how many years is ripple going to need to not be a trash investment?

Put your money in Ethereum instead

Crypto is probably going up because of the coronavirus since something like 80% of crypto traders are in East Asia.

Lmao
The whole point of crypto is anonymity, ripple is the exact opposite. Why would people invest in that?

Exodus

Alienist
Crypto is probably going up because of the coronavirus since something like 80% of crypto traders are in East Asia.
The golden age for crypto is done, nobody’s making that 500x profit anyone (unless you invest in a gem before it’s released to the market). And cryptocurrency is too volatile to be considered a solid investment unlike stocks.

I’ll probably sell soon

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It looks like it has increased across the board since the coronavirus came out, ethereum has had a 50% increase.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I already invested in Etheruem pre corona virus already made a 1000 bucks!:denzelnigga:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ripple is a scam.

Etheruem has the biggest potential to moon but I still think it's a disaster waiting to happen due to proof of stake.

Just sticking to conventional financial markets since highly speculative trading isn't my thing.

Apollo

VIP
dr.leorio has been promoting XRP ever since 2017. He will never give up it seems. :lol:

BTC and ETH are better than XRP, hands down.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Forgive me I was a couple of months off.

April and May will the months for XRPs explosive growth.

Get in while you still have a chance. This will be my last warning

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You need an IQ over 70 to do it. Unfortunately most of you are disqualified.

Crypto is the future
IQ is irrelevant - majority of the people who lose their fortunes are these so called 'high iq' people.

Forget IQ - there are advanced algorithms deployed that are also unreliable when it comes timing the market.

Forgive me I was a couple of months off.

April and May will the months for XRPs explosive growth.

Get in while you still have a chance. This will be my last warning
You're as loyal to XRP as a battered wife is to her Husband.

Sell and move on, crypto's been dead since 2018. Put your money in stocks instead.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
IQ is irrelevant - majority of the people who lose their fortunes are these so called 'high iq' people.

Forget IQ - there are advanced algorithms deployed that are also unreliable when it comes timing the market.

I was mostly joking about the IQ bit.

And I completely pulled out of the stock market at the end of 2019 so I'm not sure why you posted that Youtube video of techlead. That simp nerd couldn't even see that his wife was a golddigger his entire marriage. I can't even watch 5minutes of his video content.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You're as loyal to XRP as a battered wife is to her Husband.

Sell and move on, crypto's been dead since 2018. Put your money in stocks instead.

You're a funny man. Thanks for the opinion even though it's a shitty one. The stock market is about to implode.

Trending