Introducing American Somali Reporter Mona Kosar Abdi

VixR

Veritas
Okay I admit, I'm low-key taking the piss. However, I do admire China in many ways. Although you have a point, Westerners are probably more moral today.
I’m glad you can at least admit it. I find it funny how @Apollo called the West degrading and degenerate compared to China. If anything the West is more degenerate in its past that it is now, and China is without a doubt nowhere in its league. China is admirable in its own ways, but the main reason people admire it is bc it’s the “anti-West”.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait...is my thread officially a Platinum? Can someone please confirm!

Okay I admit, I'm low-key taking the piss. However, I do admire China in many ways. Although you have a point, Westerners are probably more moral today.
China is admirable and scary at the same time. It's like I'm cheering for their success, but I don't want them to rule the world, fr fr. :drakelaugh:

The same dilemma with the West. I want the U.S off the throne, but my success depends on systems cadaans has set up for me to take advantage of.

nsr.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
China is admirable and scary at the same time. It's like I'm cheering for their success, but I don't want them to rule the world, fr fr. :drakelaugh:

The same dilemma with the West. I want the U.S off the throne, but my success depends on systems cadaans has set up for me to take advantage of.

nsr.gif

Then u need to hop on the @Apollo space craft & migrate to Mars

Tukraq

VIP

nsr.gif
US off the throne in what sense? militarily I can't see this happening in our lifetimes, if economically its hard to imagine, I mean china can have more total production due to mere population but then even India is at their toes in this arena, however their overall economy is not really that great as automation will replace their bread and butter of manufacturing American products, at that point they will have to compete with American products with their own self made products or die out as an economy totally as they aren't a resource based economy

US off the throne in what sense? militarily I can't see this happening in our lifetimes, if economically its hard to imagine, I mean china can have more total production due to mere population but then even India is at their toes in this arena, however their overall economy is not really that great as automation will replace their bread and butter of manufacturing American products, at that point they will have to compete with American products with their own self made products or die out as an economy totally as they aren't a resource based economy
If America is going down, then it's going to kill itself. Long and sweet gradual decline. I don't see any other who can go against them militarily at the moment. China will easily dominate in a few decades. They are playing for the long haul.

Damn nigga, can't you at least put some punctuations somewhere in that mess of a comment.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're naive and optimistic. You have bought into the notion of American exceptionalism. It's a form of indoctrinated control for the American masses, and a big win for the elites, IMO.:denzelnigga:

Whether I am indoctrinated or not, is up for debate. I mean, I remember my brother in London when I visited him. I told him I miss my Minnesota. I said, I am not used to this multi color London. ! I want my blue eyed blonde White Minnesotans. I feel safe among White people than brown people. He looked at me in a very memorable look that said, "my sister is gone?"

But one thing the world knows without being 'indoctrinated' is America is # 1. American dollar is # 1. ( Yes, UK pound is hot, but I think Us dollar has automatic value and respect)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait is this thread gone Platinum?

Whether I am indoctrinated or not, is up for debate. I mean, I remember my brother in London when I visited him. I told him I miss my Minnesota. I said, I am not used to this multi color London. ! I want my blue eyed blonde White Minnesotans. I feel safe among White people than brown people. He looked at me in a very memorable look that said, "my sister is gone?"

But one thing the world knows without being 'indoctrinated' is America is # 1. American dollar is # 1. ( Yes, UK pound is hot, but I think Us dollar has automatic value and respect)
The US dollar is only relevant because it's relevant, it has no value other than the backing of oil, and the strength of the US economy. The Euro is too unstable to be used as a global currency.

Massa, wats I gon do?
170px-Uncle_Ruckus.png

Tukraq

VIP
If America is going down, then it's going to kill itself. Long and sweet gradual decline. I don't see any other who can go against them militarily at the moment. China will easily dominate in a few decades. They are playing for the long haul.

Damn nigga, can't you at least put some punctuations somewhere in that mess of a comment.:cryinglaughsmiley:
I don't see a decline for the US but one for china, with AI coming around the corner American companies will replace Chinese manufacturing with AI making china's bread and butter obsolete,
I see them losing out in the long haul.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The US dollar is only relevant because it's relevant, it has no value other than the backing of oil, and the strength of the US economy. The Euro is too unstable to be used as a global currency.

Massa, wats I gon do?
170px-Uncle_Ruckus.png

US dollar is amazing because of it "stable" "governess"!

I am happy to serve Massa. I am willing to have his Mulato kids

I don't see a decline for the US but one for china, with AI coming around the corner American companies will replace Chinese manufacturing with AI making china's bread and butter obsolete,
I see them losing out in the long haul.

Your arguments are based on loyal ry.

Do you think China is just sitting on its ass? They have been partaking in the race for AI tech since the start.

US dollar is amazing because of it "stable" "governess"!

I am happy to serve Massa. I am willing to have his Mulato kids

Have some pride ffs.:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
Your arguments are based on loyal ry.

Do you think China is just sitting on its ass? They have been partaking in the race for AI tech since the start.

so what will they do with their AI exactly, they will have to compete with American companies to sell their products and thats where I see them failing

Tukraq

VIP
Just watch the video, sxb.
don't feel like watch a whole video, however chinas bread and butter is currently manufacturing for American companies they would have to completely change their economy to which I'm not so sure they will be successful in, which is selling their own products

don't feel like watch a whole video, however chinas bread and butter is currently manufacturing for American companies they would have to completely change their economy to which I'm not so sure they will be successful in, which is selling their own products
The video is informative and covers important topics related to this. Watch it when you have time.

Trending

Latest posts