Introducing American Somali Reporter Mona Kosar Abdi

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are plenty of blk people far more educated than her. She has uh t emotionanless white reporter voice. Its just mundane steady dead voice

She is trained to be emotionless as a reporter. Face it, u just cant believe a somali soul can penetrate a white soul like that. U r just confused right now. Take some aspirin huuno

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The funny part is, all the white male anchors are looking at her like she is a delicious dish or something. The black male anchors were kinda weird. The last one especially make up high above the 7th heavens on his face. Looks like a descendant from Ghana!

She is trained to be emotionless as a reporter. Face it, u just cant believe a somali soul can penetrate a white soul like that. U r just confused right now. Take some aspirin huuno
Lool i didnt know they trained reporters like the military and took out the emotions out of them

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The funny part is, all the white male anchors are looking at her like she is a delicious dish or something. The black male anchors were kinda weird. The last one especially make up high above the 7th heavens on his face. Looks like a descendant from Ghana!

Who wouldn't want to eat a beautiful, well spoken, Somali girl who's good at her thing? She looks too old for me but i wish her success and fulfiment! May Waaq be with her lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Glad she doesn't have the long voweled Minnesotan/Canadian accent. Did she grew up in California?

She probably went to school in San Diego California but lives or is originally from Cleveland Ohio.

VixR

Veritas
They are quite popular, you can't deny that. Also, they are super pro-Somali, they keep on defending Ilhan Omar. Go to their channel and type in Ilhan Omar.
Well, she’s on the left. Of course, they’ll defend her. TYT would be a clear downgrade from where she is.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is how she looks now. Slightly older, mature, sharper in her craft. She is reporting Trump's Japan visit. She is reporting nationally on cable natl news. Which means she will be viewed by the entire 52 american states, not just Ohio state as she was previously! The girl has ambitions! Her hair looks more natural though, i need to see some shine glossy please nayaa.

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-1st-head-state-meet-083157470.html

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This is how she looks now. Slightly older, mature, sharper in her craft. She is reporting Trump's Japan visit. She is reporting nationally on cable natl news. Which means she will be viewed by the entire 32 american states, not just Ohio state as she was previously! The girl has ambitions! Her hair looks more natural.

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-1st-head-state-meet-083157470.html

How more natural, Eedo? They look really straight. Unnatural for Africans somalis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How more natural, Eedo? They look really straight. Unnatural for Africans somalis.

She doesn't have the glossy, glistening, soft silky look from her youthful videos. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Al Jazeera is also a downgrade. I think she’s fine where she is. Why are trying to move her lol?

Apollo is anti American Empire huuno. It is beneath him for such a lovely somali girl with a stella professionalism to work for the US. Apollo wants another super power in the world than the choice he has now.

VixR

Veritas
Apollo is anti American Empire huuno. It is beneath him for such a lovely somali girl with a stella professionalism to work for the US. Apollo wants another super power in the world than the choice he has now.
Loool Aunty Basra, I think you’re right! It’s the whole duality thing rearing it’s head, eh @Apollo?