Intervention for Odkac Wrld

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This sounds like fun, analyze me

You need a good karbaash abaayo. For your own good of course :whoa:
You give me introvert vibes and one who likes to read about philosophycal stuff because you wanna have all the answers

Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm projecting myself on to you

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
i haven’t been genuinely insulted in a while
but anyways why? :umwhat:

Don't talk back to your elders nayaa
:ummhmm:

You give me introvert vibes and one who likes to read about philosophycal stuff because you wanna have all the answers

Maybe I'm right or maybe I'm projecting myself on to you

giphy.gif

Definitely an introvert, being alone is :lawd:

Spot on for philosophical stuff, but I've pretty much found all the answers that matter as well as the main answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Don't talk back to your elders nayaa
:ummhmm:

giphy.gif

Definitely an introvert, being alone is :lawd:

Spot on for philosophical stuff, but I've pretty much found all the answers that matter as well as the main answer.

I knew we had a few things in common :friendhug:

And you stated it perfectly better than anyone has ever done it on my four years here, I've always been the type of person who believes an artist contributes just as much as a mechanic in a society

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I knew we had a few things in common :friendhug:

And you stated it perfectly better than anyone has ever done it on my four years here, I've always been the type of person who believes an artist contributes just as much as a mechanic in a society

An artist sees what isn't there and crafts meaning from it. People look for magic everywhere, but what is more magical then art itself? A civilization flourishes when it balances art with reality, and burns when it tips to one side more then the other. Too much art and you get lost in your mind and forget reality, but too much reality and you lose sight of everything that brings meaning to life. Balance as is everything in life is key to living life right.

Bonus points is when one understands art, they understand emotion and when you understand emotion, you understand people and understanding people will get you so many benefits in life.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
An artist sees what isn't there and crafts meaning from it. People look for magic everywhere, but what is more magical then art itself? A civilization flourishes when it balances art with reality, and burns when it tips to one side more then the other. Too much art and you get lost in your mind and forget reality, but too much reality and you lose sight of everything that brings meaning to life. Balance as is everything in life is key to living life right.

Bonus points is when one understands art, they understand emotion and when you understand emotion, you understand people and understanding people will get you so many benefits in life.
nigga really went off :cosbyhmm:
i say that people in the arts, including literature and the more “physical” arts, should all make up around 20% of society
the other 80 to be split by military, STEM, business, and agriculture
big brain shit

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
nigga really went off :cosbyhmm:
i say that people in the arts, including literature and the more “physical” arts, should all make up around 20% of society
the other 80 to be split by military, STEM, business, and agriculture
big brain shit

Jokes on you. I like chaos and destruction. Peaceful civilization bores tf out of me.

a y a n

VIP
Jokes on you. I like chaos and destruction. Peaceful civilization bores tf out of me.
chaos is nice when you’re in the leadership position because you’re constantly at the point of trying to fix it all, which is definitely fun
however, there are always issues to fix
unemployment, hunger, mental health, ties with other nations
you can almost always improve your society anyway
one small dust particle is extremely noticeable on a completely clean floor

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
chaos is nice when you’re in the leadership position because you’re constantly at the point of trying to fix it all, which is definitely fun
however, there are always issues to fix
unemployment, hunger, mental health, ties with other nations
you can almost always improve your society anyway
one small dust particle is extremely noticeable on a completely clean floor

you're 10 :draketf:

what do you know of worldly affairs

a y a n

VIP
you're 10:draketf:

what do you know of worldly affairs
ok boomer
anyways, i’m half decent with politics and world affairs outside of the united states, at least in major countries
in terms of US politics, i could probably argue for hours just on some random topic
somali politics-> nO
haven’t catched up at all, there’s was a new force every three months in the civil war
not that anyone asked tho

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

That was beautiful to read, so many people fail to see the significance of art and how it leads to understanding and inspires people to innovate which helps in the development of their country

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I fail to see the joke in this. How did you and OP go from tiktok humour to finding humour in making fun of mental health, calling someone desperate and in general making a malicious posts aimed at people? :damsel:
I needed the karbash:damedamn:

It has set me straight and I now have purpose in life:banderas:

besides this is what you people think of me anyways don’t know why your all aiming for sainthood now :dead: :dead:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I needed the karbash:damedamn:

It has set me straight and I now have purpose in life:banderas:

besides this is what you people think of me anyways don’t know why your all aiming for sainthood now :dead: :dead:

Not true you just haven't had a post or thread aimed at you like this yet. I am here for all the smoke and then some

:manny:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
That was beautiful to read, so many people fail to see the significance of art and how it leads to understanding and inspires people to innovate which helps in the development of their country

I delude myself into thinking I'm jaded and emotionless when the opposite is true. But the alternative is akin to caring about a broken car that keeps breaking every other mile. I'm getting more mature in that I'm not cursing at it anymore as much but it's still a long battle.

Trending

Latest posts