Intervention for Odkac Wrld

I am writing this from my own accord as I have seen with my own very eyes his state of disarray.

@Odkac WRLD has gotten out of control because people have made fun at his passionate simp-like tendencies. This along with the mass rejection by xaliimos have caused him to get mocked about all over SomaliSpot. This was a grave mistake of theirs because his life has now spiraled into a bigger mess.

I have witnessed this all happen during my short stay here. He has shukansi-ed many xaliimos all at once, so he had it coming for him. They all managed to escape his desperate arms. He actually thought he had a chance with all these bad queens with his stupid 68 IQ headass. They wouldn't have even stepped near his luuq with a 30 foot pole. If he hadn't been so dumb and daft, the following things I am about to mention would have not happened. He may be a dabaal and a nacas to everyone but the rejection has gotten to him and hit too hard.

I've noticed his erratic behavior as of recently. His mental health is slowly deteriorating. He is taking way too many damn iron pills. He also has been experiencing stomach pains and inconsistent heart palpitations. His nights have been disturbed by irritable insomnia and very little restless sleep. His "real nigga" masculinity has been questioned by the presence of tearstained pillows on his bed. But the most distressing sign of his undoing is the incoherent and annoying mumbling of Juice Wrld lyrics in a robotic fashion over and over again.

Something is wrong with this man. I know you all can find some forgiveness to spare for him. I suggest you all apologize to @Odkac WRLD before things escalate further. Please take your words back and have mercy on his poor soul.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What happened sxb was the breakup with @Daacad90 too rough :lolbron:
I.....I don’t really wanna talk about it
1585220197767.jpeg

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I barely use that qashin rating , but this thread is a perfect example of what I consider to be qashin. This is so mean @sambuusi if I could delete this thread I would 100%.
I thought we had beef :kanyehmm:

I have come to realize my contributions to this community and Somalis in general will never be recognized :rejoice:

I am writing this from my own accord as I have seen with my own very eyes his state of disarray.

@Odkac WRLD has gotten out of control because people have made fun at his passionate simp-like tendencies. This along with the mass rejection by xaliimos have caused him to get mocked about all over SomaliSpot. This was a grave mistake of theirs because his life has now spiraled into a bigger mess.

I have witnessed this all happen during my short stay here. He has shukansi-ed many xaliimos all at once, so he had it coming for him. They all managed to escape his desperate arms. He actually thought he had a chance with all these bad queens with his stupid 68 IQ headass. They wouldn't have even stepped near his luuq with a 30 foot pole. If he hadn't been so dumb and daft, the following things I am about to mention would have not happened. He may be a dabaal and a nacas to everyone but the rejection has gotten to him and hit too hard.

I've noticed his erratic behavior as of recently. His mental health is slowly deteriorating. He is taking way too many damn iron pills. He also has been experiencing stomach pains and inconsistent heart palpitations. His nights have been disturbed by irritable insomnia and very little restless sleep. His "real nigga" masculinity has been questioned by the presence of tearstained pillows on his bed. But the most distressing sign of his undoing is the incoherent and annoying mumbling of Juice Wrld lyrics in a robotic fashion over and over again.

Something is wrong with this man. I know you all can find some forgiveness to spare for him. I suggest you all apologize to @Odkac WRLD before things escalate further. Please take your words back and have mercy on his poor soul.
1585220569891.png

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
dont do my poor harti brother like that..

He suffers from strong delusion, stupidity and he is a lil retarded.

He needs help, not bullies :damedamn: