Intervention for Odkac Wrld

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I barely use that qashin rating , but this thread is a perfect example of what I consider to be qashin. This is so mean @sambuusi if I could delete this thread I would 100%.
I feel like OP likes @Odkac WRLD and she’s mad he’s been chasing after all the honeys on SS except for her. :cosbyhmm:I mean idk what she expects dude is MJ we tend to play the game and not let the game play us. Only miskiins put all their eggs in one basket.

Ahh I just forgot OP is 33 iQ.:damn:

sorry for being insensitive but i can’t see the mean part

She calls him a dunce, a 68-iqer, mentally unstable, and makes him out to be desperate. What’s the point of airing out someone’s personal issues on a forum? She could have had a discussion with him in private. This thread is unnecessary.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She calls him a dunce, a 68-iqer, mentally unstable, and makes him out to be desperate. What’s the point of airing out someone’s personal issues on a forum? She could have discussed this with him privately. This thread is unnecessary.
I don’t take it too seriously. I know what you people really think of me :damedamn:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
She calls him a dunce, a 68-iqer, mentally unstable, and makes him out to be desperate. What’s the point of airing out someone’s personal issues on a forum? She could have discussed this with him privately. This thread is unnecessary.
One of those 4 things is true :kanyehmm:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
lmao this is a joke what :damedamn:
but ok
i guess i get it, if someone took it as not a joke

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I don’t think she means any harm it’s kaftan.

Waryaa @Odkac WRLD are your feelings hurt?:mjpls:

Trending