Interracial marriage among Somali community

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If anyone needs to pass on their genes, it’s you. Go on and get jiggy with it.

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dang! You have time though. Good luck on your journey and get into the dating game like a baller.
:lolbron:

Omg sophy I am so happy for you someone finally put a ring on it !:qri8gs7:

Xaruun

VIP
The only attention seeking ones are the ones who have serious issues with their sexuality and need validation to act like an incel. Sad my diaspora has birthed so many incels.
:snoop:
Ironically most of the twitter ‘incels’ aren’t even incels. They’re usually married or saqajaans

This is not unique to Somalis.

You see nearly all ethnicities doing it, especially ones from traditional MENA cultures.

Ask @4head about Maghrebi women who date black guy in France and how Maghrebi guys react to this (offline and online).
The worst part is most maghrebis in france marry cadaans and actively encourage their kids to do the same, they would rather marry an cadaan gaal than a black muslim those people are racist

Why you seem to mention my marital status or options is very unusual. Good looking women have options but since you're secretly into me. I'm sorry to disappoint you but he is Somali Samaroon to be precise and you aren't invited to the wedding. Bye.
Omg you’re finally getting married?? Congratulations 🥳

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Why you seem to mention my marital status or options is very unusual. Good looking women have options but since you're secretly into me. I'm sorry to disappoint you but he is Somali Samaroon to be precise and you aren't invited to the wedding. Bye.
I feel honored that u announced you’re blessed marriage in my marriage thread huuno :friendhug::rejoice:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I don’t understand how some random comments on social media from strangers can even affect you. People can marry whoever they want zero fs given.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Plus its always uk Incels spamming jaraar in the comment section, thaught always that

untill i realized There is femcals too who arent happy about #abdiexit movement and always say ”take it/them sis”

as long she aint ur sister why do we care fellow halimos and abdis:what::what1:

Idk i think it’s a Somali male thing in general, i used to think it was just UK, but I’ve seen them from all over ever since i started using tiktok and hear people’s accents.

For UK i think it’s a new thing cause interracial marriage is fairly new there, unlike in North America where people have doing so since we first came. But what I’ve noticed is where we usually intermingle with Arabs and timo jilecs, UK Somalis do so with madhow Muslims, and again this might be because of marrying out being a new thing there and racism from marrying a madhow being much less of a big deal than it was 15-20 years agi

Moral of the story keep your relationships off the internet, somali or not 🤦‍♂️ Most of the people blowing up her dm would probably not say anything in real life anyways.
100 % married people need to avoid posting their pictures online with their spouses. people can wish badly on them. If I ever get married someday inshallah I'm keeping my pics with my husband in a photo album not posting it online for randoms to see.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Idk i think it’s a Somali male thing in general, i used to think it was just UK, but I’ve seen them from all over ever since i started using tiktok and hear people’s accents.

For UK i think it’s a new thing cause interracial marriage is fairly new there, unlike in North America where people have doing so since we first came. But what I’ve noticed is where we usually intermingle with Arabs and timo jilecs, UK Somalis do so with madhow Muslims, and again this might be because of marrying out being a new thing there and racism from marrying a madhow being much less of a big deal than it was 15-20 years agi
Noticed ur post are always serious What happend to ur humour huuno? Did fame really change u?

Most half black half Somali kids are fathered by deadbeat Somali men. Social media leads to confirmation bias

For every mixed somali child who has a somali mother there is 100 children with a somali father. Overwhelmingly somali men have more mixed kids. This includes every ethnic group so somali women are not for example mixing with madows more then men. Also there is no differences in the new generation, more men have mixed out.

Social media and incels would have you thinking that your sister is going to get back blown out by a madow, while only the reverse is true. Its mad.

Trending

Latest posts