Interracial marriage among Somali community

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Look at my past replies. I can't be bothered to correct you.

giphy.gif
Did you already cancel tje wedding det Bruh :kanyehmm: :deadrose:

Makes sense since magherebi don’t share a race with the blacks in France. But don’t Somalis share a race with say a Senegalese Muslim?

A Mahrebi wouldn’t mind his daughter marrying an Algerian, I don’t see how a Somali would mind with a black Muslim.

You Americans are obsessed with race, throughout most of our history, we've never interacted with these Senegalese, Maghrebis probably have... we have nothing to do with Senegalese people.

Is our culture similar? Isn't culture the reason people are against Interracial marriages?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Noticed ur post are always serious What happend to ur humour huuno? Did fame really change u?

I’m just having discussion I’m not serious i promise 😭 i just talk a lot so it seems I’m more passionate about what I’m saying than i actually am

You Americans are obsessed with race, throughout most of our history, we've never interacted with these Senegalese, Maghrebis probably have... we have nothing to do with Senegalese people.

Is our culture similar? Isn't culture the reason people are against Interracial marriages?
I’m not obsessed with race so I don’t know where you got that from. My whole point which you missed is that to say a Senegalese/Somali union is “interracial marriage” is just absurd.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I’m not obsessed with race so I don’t know where you got that from. My whole point which you missed is that to say a Senegalese/Somali union is “interracial marriage” is just absurd.

I wouldn't say so. Aside from complexion the two groups physically tend to look as dissimilar as indhoyars and cadaans and have completely different languages and cultures once the Muslim bit is set aside. Nobody really cares about genetics in this context but in that context too the difference is also comparable to the divide between cadaans and indhoyars.

No traditional Somali would ever consider these folk of the same "race" as them and would refer to them as Madow:

Mind you, don't get me wrong as I have nothing against Senegalese folks and would have no reason to.

I wouldn't say so. Aside from complexion the two groups physically tend to look as dissimilar as indhoyars and cadaans and have completely different languages and cultures once the Muslim bit is set aside. Nobody really cares about genetics in this context but in that context too the difference is also comparable to the divide between cadaans and indhoyars.

No traditional Somali would ever consider these folk of the same "race" as them and would refer to them as Madow:

Mind you, don't get me wrong as I have nothing against Senegalese folks and would have no reason to.
I would not say it’s as different as East Asians and Whites, that’s no way possible despite the west African and East African facial differences.

Somalis don’t even think Ethiopians are the same people as them, so of course they’d never think that of other Africans.

These are common Somali males you’d find in Minnesota, Toronto, London, etc. To think that one of these guys marrying a Senegalese girl is an “interracial marriage” is frankly absurd.
034BACD8-76A6-40B3-B1DB-30A1F26ADCD2.jpegFBE68707-A695-4BD1-AE63-CD856ED2BB5C.jpegA29F72C5-18D4-4B72-A995-408EC2BC3A89.jpegCDACA77C-5A77-47A9-A3DF-4B97D2C9917C.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I would not say it’s as different as East Asians and Whites, that’s no way possible despite the west African and East African facial differences.

HK227Gn.jpg

You really gonna say you don't see it? The difference in facial features is as stark as between that Italian and Chinese fella if not starker. And genetically it is simply a fact that the differences are comparable. Only western influenced people who see anyone "black" in Africa as essentially the same would lump us with Senegalese folks.

Trending

Latest posts