Interracial marriage among Somali community

Xaruun

VIP
Looks like Angelina and Amirah changed you. :snoop:
1621094257271.gif

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Every group of males do that shit on the internet, thousands of years later and we're not that much better than apes.
Well sure race cannot be biologically defined due to genetic variation among human individuals but rarely do people or society look at race scientifically lol.

I just thought your example of explaining how Magrebis are just like us is strange since its really an interracial marriage with them and black muslims and not really us lol and yes it's all due to skin color and general look of average Somalis.
Race is pretty much always defined by contemporary society. Your average Somali doesn't look like nor identify with someone from Senegal regardless of what someone from the western world think of them. This goes for more Liberal individuals or those who grew up as the next generation over.

You have South Asians in the UK 4 generations down who refuse to marry other South Asians.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Eedo I really don't think you should care about race at your age. Just bag the next unsuspecting man!

Why you seem to mention my marital status or options is very unusual. Good looking women have options but since you're secretly into me. I'm sorry to disappoint you but he is Somali Samaroon to be precise and you aren't invited to the wedding. Bye.

Why you seem to mention my marital status or options is very unusual. Good looking women have options but since you're secretly into me. I'm sorry to disappoint you but he is Somali Samaroon to be precise and you aren't invited to the wedding. Bye.
If you’re not trolling than congrats! I’ll be in attendance (virtually of course).

giphy.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Congrats, and pay no attention to the gaal pajeet wannabe Cidarta

Congrats! I wish you well!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Omg sophy I am so happy for you someone finally put a ring on it !:qri8gs7:

Reer UK are attention seeking and judgemental. The person who regards their ajnabi spouse as a trophy and the ones who have an issue with the marriage are both to blame equally.

Xaruun

VIP
Mashallah

Reer UK are attention seeking and judgemental. The person who regards their ajnabi spouse as a trophy and the ones who have an issue with the marriage are both to blame equally.
The only attention seeking ones are the ones who have serious issues with their sexuality and need validation to act like an incel. Sad my diaspora has birthed so many incels.
:snoop:

Trending