Intelligent people have less friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I don't shy away from talking to people. Matter of a fact I am a bit of a motor mouth but I haven't acknowledged anyone as a friend. I like being by myself. Space is very important to me. Its one of the reasons why I don't want to get married. The idea of putting my penis in a vagina gives me goosebumps. How do people have sex? It's soo disgusting and vile.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don't shy away from talking to people. Matter of a fact I am a bit of a motor mouth but I haven't acknowledged anyone as a friend. I like being by myself. Space is very important to me. Its one of the reasons why I don't want to get married. The idea of putting my penis in a vagina gives me goosebumps. How do people have sex? It's soo disgusting and vile.
Another unveiled:kodaksmiley:

This sounds like classic reddit neckbeard mental masturbation.

Probably true to some degree, most of the famous intellectuals throughout history were known for being loners. (Ex. Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla etc.)

Einstein was no loner. He was definitely a very social person and very well connected. He was one of the first to pressure government officials in the US to get a started on the Manhattan project.

There were major scientists in the past who were major weirdos (Newton, Gauss, etc), but for every weirdo you have at least 10 socially adjusted and well-rounded who are their equals in accomplishment (Euler, Feynman, Schrodinger, Einstein, etc).

Every neckbeard shut-in or should I say "introvert" or "independent thinker" all watch that Neil Degrassi guy, read a few popular books on "Austrian economics", watched some "string theory" lectures, and then think that makes them geniuses that justifies their insufferable attitudes. Go to a physics or mathematics conference at your local university. You will find the vast majority of the attendees are relatively normal, socially adjusted people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending