Intelligent people have less friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm an introvert so this theory suits me just fine I prefer the comfort of my own room, no noise, no distractions. Just peace

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Probably true to some degree, most of the famous intellectuals throughout history were known for being loners. (Ex. Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla etc.)

Itsbgood to have friend they will help you whenever you need help and you will help them too.

@DeathWish @EternalLightX

Both of you guys need to leave your room and Socialize outside not online forums :lol:

Intelligent people dont exist and are fake

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I prefer to just stay in my room I get tired of going out and speaking with people it's not my thing. Prefer my room

Probably true to some degree, most of the famous intellectuals throughout history were known for being loners. (Ex. Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla etc.)

" I wish i had friend I could just call up like 2 am and be like "Lets chill or go for a walk" and they would do it "

Professor Einstein 1987

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
It's more about your personality imo (introvert/extrovert)

Anyway most people these days irrelevant of their intelligence levels have a group of few close friΓ©nds and lots of acquaintances.

No one in real world can maintain having 30+ friends unless you're a welfare recipient and have no any ambitions in life.

I agree to a certain extent what the youtuber was trying to get at. There are some people who can maintain really surface level type of friendships where all they talk about is painting their nails, going shopping, men they are dating...etc. But if you aren't like that you will be bored in their company and prefer to be alone. But if you have a friend who is actually interested in trying to understand how the world works and can engage in though provoking conversation you'll enjoy their company. Unfortunately it's very rare to find somali girls in my area that want to talk about anything other then their dating life and future potential spouses. Rare doesn't mean they don't exist, there are some that exist who I enjoy talking with. I have a problem with the whole "intelligence" "IQ" testing phenomenon. How does one measure intelligence? Someone can be interested in philosophy and be bored by a biology enthusiast. Someone can be in to history but gets lost when conversations drift into astrophysics. Someone can be really interested in design and fashion and marketing but can't stand reading english literature. I don't think there is only one form of intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts