Insta model fighting for sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't care about sudan by this beauty Amirah Dyme has all my attention so now i'm interested, what the f*ck is going on in sudan?? Are they really on the verge of a civil war ??
she said she will block anyone who talks shit about islam, :banderas: she ride or die for the deen,
:tocry::lawd:
i would smash her so hard i would leave her enervate for 5 working days and keep those ankles loose for the weekend. :ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
i didn't care about sudan by this beauty Amirah Dyme has all my attention so now i'm interested, what the f*ck is going on in sudan?? Are they really on the verge of a civil war ??
she said she will block anyone who talks shit about islam, :banderas: she ride or die for the deen,
:tocry::lawd: i smash her so hard i would her enervate for 5 working days and keep those ankles loose for the weekend. :ahh:

U need help

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Arabian Sudanese Nubian queen gift from the heavens to us men on planet Earth , thank you my Lord for these cakequeens:lawd: AMEN abaha wase walle

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
i would smash her so hard i would leave her enervate for 5 working days and keep those ankles loose for the weekend. :ahh:
Ku yaac sxb.

Let them destroy their country! First low iq Syria and Libya and now Sudan. If this trend continues ppl might forget about Somalia until us youth get in there to fix the country up.

Remember how all these Arabs were all happy when Somalia was doing bad? Well now I just pray Bantu countries go crazy and f*ck each other up. With the UK turning into Greece and Europe quarrelling.....
we might actually catch a break

:ulyin::trumpsmirk:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Oh my.... just wow man. Wow.

:rejoice:

Arabian Sudanese Nubian queen gift from the heavens to us men on planet Earth , thank you my Lord for these cakequeens:lawd: AMEN abaha wase walle
Light skin Sudanese girls literally the nubian kweens every other girl claims to be :it0tdo8:
Her body is amazing a work of art to say the least

Anyways Sudan is wildin

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
We need to save Sudan abaha wasse we need to evacuate all Nubian queens from the Northern part of Sudan the lightskin yellow and redbone Arabian Queens and Godesses ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending