Insta model fighting for sudan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
i didn't care about sudan by this beauty Amirah Dyme has all my attention so now i'm interested, what the f*ck is going on in sudan?? Are they really on the verge of a civil war ??
she said she will block anyone who talks shit about islam, :banderas: she ride or die for the deen,
:tocry::lawd:
i would smash her so hard i would leave her enervate for 5 working days and keep those ankles loose for the weekend. :ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Siigadu waa Macaan!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
i didn't care about sudan by this beauty Amirah Dyme has all my attention so now i'm interested, what the f*ck is going on in sudan?? Are they really on the verge of a civil war ??
she said she will block anyone who talks shit about islam, :banderas: she ride or die for the deen,
:tocry::lawd:
i would smash her so hard i would leave her enervate for 5 working days and keep those ankles loose for the weekend. :ahh:
Wallah your the type to fail No Nut November in the first hour.

Timo Jareer and proud

I just found out fucking george clooney was on the anti al bashar gov ride since 2012
Wow that sounds like America is conspirings against al Bashar
Sudan is about to be another Libya
Notice how I used Libya and not Somalia :fredo:
Oh shit. We got ourselves a another civil war in the muslim world.:noneck:

Oh shit. We got ourselves a another civil war in the muslim world.:noneck:
rah i actually like Sudanese people.
i was only joking
wallahi i want the best for them, they are literally the closest muslim to somalis, many of them look similar to us while others looks like a mixture of bantu and arab
but there is high chance that if i want to sudan i could be confused for a local (i look very cushite/somali minus being super tall, skinny and 5head)

Timo Jareer and proud

rah i actually like Sudanese people.
i was only joking
wallahi i want the best for them, they are literally the closest muslim to somalis, many of them look similar to us while others looks like a mixture of bantu and arab
but there is high chance that if i want to sudan i could be confused for a local (i look very cushite/somali minus being super tall, skinny and 5head)
At least they speak english over there. At least you can explain to them your Somali easily.:ohhhdamn:

170802120652_1_900x600.jpg

Timo Jareer and proud

f*ck lebanon! i haven't met one that doesn't think they are white. Well let them see what their white brothers think of them.

:kodaksmiley:
Weird. All the ones I might in Canada despised being called white to the point that I used to troll them by calling them white.:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts