Insomnia

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Jotaro Kujo the school system is so fucked up and irritating here that it takes me 2 degrees to even attend university.

3 years + 4 years= 7 years in total. Ugh. And only after those 7 years I’ll be allowed to attend university

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I’m so jetlagged I’ve been sleeping at 5AM the last few nights.

Im giving myself a week then gonna do some radical sleep alteration to fix it.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m so jetlagged I’ve been sleeping at 5AM the last few nights.

Im giving myself a week then gonna do some radical sleep alteration to fix it.
You can do this!!!!!

same I end up sleeping so late and be out of energy easily during the day which isn’t me at all

Xoxoxo

VIP
What the f*ck :holeup: all I need is a HS degree in Canada & no retard grades. Holland sounds like such a shithole gahdamn.
Yes they are this fucked up. They just don’t want people to attend universities but if you really get into a university here (like an actual Dutch one) you’re one of a kind.

but that’s too long and I’ll just be in my 30s when I am done

Yes they are this fucked up. They just don’t want people to attend universities but if you really get into a university here (like an actual Dutch one) you’re one of a kind.

but that’s too long and I’ll just be in my 30s when I am done
:mjcry: by your 30's?! Nah you need to get outta there quick. Find some sponsor like Ilhan poronto

@Jotaro Kujo the school system is so fucked up and irritating here that it takes me 2 degrees to even attend university.

3 years + 4 years= 7 years in total. Ugh. And only after those 7 years I’ll be allowed to attend university

Are you in the medical field, getting trained to be a doctor? I have a sister in Rotterdam, who is in the medical fiel and currently is heading to Eastern Europe to get trained to be a surgeon. She's been medical school for a long time now. But she works as well.

So 7 years of secondary school and 8 years of primary? Well I'll be damned that's almost the equivalent of a bachelors

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
In America we do-
12 years of regular school: graduate high school at 18

Then off to college-
Bachelors degree is 4 years: a good bachelors degree like software engineering could get you a $130,000 job right off the bat and you are already in the top 12% in the USA.

I have a cousin who I won’t doxx but he’s was born between 1995 to 1998 ( I don’t know his real age, hes a jan 1st fob :kendrickcry:) and he was a fob that came from somali galbeed/ogadenia in middle school. And now he’s a software engineer that earns 200k/yearly with 50k bonus, and yearly salary increase. That’s top 5%.

Anyway, so tell me why this dude goes and gets engaged to a non-OG darod girl? Like hellooooo? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CIRCULATE that money back to OGs.

People say American dream doesn’t exist, but I detest. American Dream = Software engineering in my honest opinion.
:superman:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xoxoxo

VIP
So 7 years of secondary school and 8 years of primary? Well I'll be damned that's almost the equivalent of a bachelors
No it’s currently for me 3 years in college college, and 4 years of a “Hoge school” which just is an Academy/sort off university.

afterwards I can actually attend a normal university in this country.